LAW Courses

Adv.Shine Thomas   28 October 2021 at 01:45

Mullapperiyar dam issue and protection of human life

Mullapperiyar Dam issue is not a mere water dispute between two States, but it is a threat against the right to live of millions of people living in Kerala. Under which provision of law protect the right of the 3.5million people living in the downstream of the dam?
A report by United Nations University, the academic and rese ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/87251544.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

continue
pankaj Dev   07 October 2021 at 06:55

Departmental vig. inquiry

My custom department set up Vig. Inquiry under rule 14 for violation of miscuduct and misbehabiour . Also department is not allowing legal practioner as investigating officer is not legal practioner. Can depatment do so

continue
Anonymous   02 October 2021 at 08:41

Central administrative tribunal order

I have approached CAT the transfer order of my custom dept in Sept 2019 and during first part of hearing CAT has ordered no coercive action shall be taken ie till the verdict of Judicial member an administrative member verdict. But due to difference in opinion matter refer to third bench and third bench order in favor of me on Feb 2021. When dept proceed to High court , High court set aside the CAT order and support the transfer order on AUGUST2021. Am I unauthorize absent /no salary from Sept 2019 to August 2021

continue
Anonymous   28 September 2021 at 15:15

Eligible for ews or not?

Hi,
I belong to punjabi community in haryana.
My mother is a retired teacher and get pension of rs 30500/month. She has a house on her name of area 72gaj. Also my sister has two houses 160 gaj and 72 gaj. My sister is unmarried.
We don't have any other sources of income.
Am i eligible for ews? I don't have any property in my name.

continue
Anonymous   26 September 2021 at 19:12

Intentionally delaying a writ petition by opposite party .

A writ petition (civil matter)has been pending in high court for 7 year(not a single hearing has been done) , opposite party lawyer is a relative to the judge ,under whom the case has listed for hearing now.what necessary steps I should take.factually case is completely in our favour.

continue
NUTREXX   22 September 2021 at 04:53

Election of a new chairman on resignation

IS THE COMMITTEE IS EMPOWERED TO ELECT NEW CHAIRMAN AND CASHIER WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ALL MEMBERS AND WITHOUT CONDUCTING AGM, ON THEIR RESIGNATION?

continue
Anonymous   31 August 2021 at 23:19

Adhar

Can uttar pradesh state university make adhar number mandatory for application of teaching post ?i mean merely for applying on those posts,one must submit their adhar number?Is it legal?

continue
Anonymous   18 August 2021 at 22:07

Using both the maiden and married surname in india - seeking

The Name in the documents, like PAN and Aadhar of my spouse since, existing as - ''Sunita Dey'' and ''Sunita Guha'' respectively, I furnished the same alongwith the "Marriage Registration Certificate" with a view for opening Post office Savings Bank A/C. "Sunita Guha (Dey)" has been mentioned as the second A/C holder in the A/C opening form, while accompanying with my name ( Koushik Guha) being the First A/C holder. Although, the said opening form duly filled-in enclosing all the documents needed for but, it was returned back by the postal authority only on the Ground that, - the "Surname" ( i.e. Dey & Guha) in the submitted ID and Address proof are "Mismatching". As far as my knowledge is concerned, Indian, Hindu woman is at liberty to retain her Maiden Surname / use her Married or both the Surnames and she cannot be forced to change surname .
In this regard, your benign self is cordially requested to refer authentic and documentary evidence acceptable in the eye of Rule in Law, in support of using both surnames ( maiden & Married) on production of Marriage Registration Certificate and for this act of kindness I shall remain ever grateful to you.

continue
Svetlana   14 August 2021 at 13:27

Ussr 30 years could not break through to its place at the un

I am looking for activist lawyers, journalists, translators and other activists who are ready to support (free of charge) the promotion of my PIL on USSR CASE to achieve registration of this PIL under the permanent number in the Supreme Court of India and publish information about my PIL in all official and alternative media around the world. This PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION have Diary No. 14060 of 2020, filed on 07-07-2020 in the Supreme Court of India. I am the petitioner-in-person in my PIL.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=777054

continue
ananya singh   14 August 2021 at 12:34

Regarding university recruitment

I want to know that is it possible for a university to changed the seats of for assistant professor vacancy from its earlier advertisement?
Like if an university advertised in 2017 for 2 seat in gen, 2 seat in obc but it was canceled somehow and now new advertisement come 2021 as 1 seat for ews, 2 seat fo obc and 2 seat for sc?
Is it possible or is there any way to make a case or claim?

continue