LAW Courses

Anonymous   02 October 2021 at 08:41

Central administrative tribunal order

I have approached CAT the transfer order of my custom dept in Sept 2019 and during first part of hearing CAT has ordered no coercive action shall be taken ie till the verdict of Judicial member an administrative member verdict. But due to difference in opinion matter refer to third bench and third bench order in favor of me on Feb 2021. When dept proceed to High court , High court set aside the CAT order and support the transfer order on AUGUST2021. Am I unauthorize absent /no salary from Sept 2019 to August 2021

continue Answer now
Svetlana   14 August 2021 at 13:27

Ussr 30 years could not break through to its place at the un

I am looking for activist lawyers, journalists, translators and other activists who are ready to support (free of charge) the promotion of my PIL on USSR CASE to achieve registration of this PIL under the permanent number in the Supreme Court of India and publish information about my PIL in all official and alternative media around the world. This PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION have Diary No. 14060 of 2020, filed on 07-07-2020 in the Supreme Court of India. I am the petitioner-in-person in my PIL.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=777054

continue Answer now
Sushovan   21 October 2019 at 00:08

Legal Process for Electricity Installation

Respective Sir/Ma'am, I have a undevided property and want to install the electricity new connection in that place, but my partner's are giving the objection for that. They also applied and installed the connection in that place, that time they have taken any confirmation from me, also I hadn't given any objection. So, now can I get the permission from court, or any other way to solve it, Kindly guide me for the same.

continue Answer now
Prashant   27 July 2018 at 15:05

Right to privacy

Government has put me under surveillance for reasons known only to them.
I filed RTI with home ministry to know the reason but they used mayajaal of bureaucracy to turn away from the query.
I even filed a police complaint but I had to withdraw the complain because of lack of evidence.

I am being subjected to all sorts of abuses by these self-righteous overdogs. They seem to be suggesting to me that they have some sort of right over me, my privacy and my way of life because they have won some election.

I wanted to know whether I can file petition with Supreme Court to restore my rights and will it be costly?

continue Answer now
Anonymous   27 June 2018 at 21:06

Clubbing of petitions

Can an individual petition filed under 136 be clubbed with a petition filed under by 131, if so, what are some case examples where this has been done?

continue Answer now
Anonymous   18 June 2018 at 03:22

Writ of mandamus

If decision taken without disposing of representations by State Authorities, legal remedy for rescinding the order with any case law please.

continue Answer now
TR Madhavan   21 March 2018 at 16:50

Can State Consumer Commission be approached for reliefs?

Our Housing Complex have applied for drinking water connection with the Hyderabad Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board. They have agreed to provide Bulk Supply Connection.

As we found the charges levied worth about a one crore for providing connection, which not affordable from our side sought relaxation of norms for payment under certain heads which neither adjustable nor refundable. But got reply that, all charges are levied as per the Board norms and need to pay compulsory, only on RWH Structure consultancy services charges are adjustable.

We wrote to the Government of Telangana and as there's no response from it and due date for the payment as per order has ended.

we seek experts opinion can challenge the orders for relaxation of norms of payments through State Consumer Commission and is there a chance of orders from the commission to government to review the payment orders as requested by us?

continue Answer now