I want to know about the law under which Charity Commissioner gives permission to collect "CHANDA" for festival celebrations on roads such as Ganesh festival or Dahihandi (in maharashtra).
Such "CHANDA" is shown as donation but mostly it is collected forcefully for their enthusiasm.
Thank You in Advance
I am looking for rummy & poker license in West Bengal . Plz guide me or tell me in details how can I take rummy & poker license in West Bengal
Hi respected Sir/Madam,
My doubt is related to domicile certificate My daughter is born in Dubai 2000 but completed her education from Sr. KG to SSC in Mumbai (2004 - 2015) Now for her further education in Mumbai/India I need to apply for Domicile. As a mother I already have Mumbai Domicile.
Kindly suggest me whether she (daughter ) is eligible to get Domicile certificate from Mumbai and what documents required.
Under RTI Act 2005 I had submitted a query on LOBIS becoming defunct, issue and accountability of cheats sorry chits sorry court slips on demand etc.
First it was returned un actioned asking to apy Rs 25 instead of Rs 10 as the RTI Fee. Anyway I paid Rs 25 and resubmitted. But there was no response from the office of Registrar(Judicial)AP HC. After a month I submitted my appeal to CJ supposedly being the First Appellate Auth. No response as on date. Where do I file my second appeal..to State Info Commissioner or CIC?
agricultural land purchase by co for industrial use . 6A submitted
pls advice what papers to submit now alongwith 6 B ? telsidars office made us subit full land records with old 7/12 .
were they right in doing so? on the basis of papers submited ,report generated . pls see point 15 & 19
right now our file is at colletor office . would they raise any objection abt point 15 & 19 ? pls advice
also pls inform in which year adivasi was prohibited from selling his land to general public? pls give GR for the same/ book name.
List of Business Information System (LOBIS) :
It is about scheduling of cases to be heard by the courts on the following day. It enabled the Registries of Supreme Court and High Courts in eliminating manual process of Cause List generation thus any manipulation by vested interests.....
As Cause Lists are generated automatically by the computer manual intervention has been eliminated resulting in generation of Cause List in time with out any hassle
Cases are listed strictly in chronological order of date of filing; eliminated irregularities
All cases having the same law point(s) to be decided by the courts are bunched/grouped and posted before one bench.
NOBLE OBJECTIVES...HC of AP supposedly cent percent computerised..But Advocates gets the CHITS anyway and CAUSE LISTS are then tampered..
Can somebody tell me how the cases are clubbed ? What is meant by same LAW POINT? How my Writ get listed at 263 or 191 after 100 days with three Judges changed and somebody gets a chit..
I need comments from the experts on my following Legal points:-
We need to file a Comprehensive Writ Petition on some very important legal issues and points, relating to eradication of Corruption:-
1. Under the law of equality the Petitioner being admitted Tax Evasion Petitioner is fully entitled to get Amount of Reward plus interests for delay in payment against realization of Revenue on his Tax Evasion Petitioner, under the Reward Policy formulated by the CBDT.
2. Under the Law of Justice, the petitioner is fully entitled to get all information regarding each enquiry conducted by the Income Tax (Investigation) and Income Tax (Vigilance) authorities, on the basis of complaints lodged by the Petitioner.
3. In the larger Public Interests, the petitioner is fully entitled to get all information regarding each Survey or Enquiry conducted by the Income Tax (Investigation) and Income Tax (Vigilance) authorities.
4. Under the law of equity, Central Vigilance Commission, is responsible to issue direction upon the Central Bureau of Investigation to conduct investigations when petitioner can justify that the enquiry conducted by the Income Tax (Investigation) and Income Tax (Vigilance) authorities, was not genuine rather under collusion.
5. That under the law of equality and equity, disclosure of Information protected under the right of privacy, including Income Tax Returns and details attached with them, cannot be denied when petitioner has satisfied with the documentary evidences that the larger public interest justifies the disclosure of such information outweighs the harm to the protected interests.
6. Working of Income Tax Department, under supervision and direction and control of the CBDT, is not in conformity with their duties, rather to protect black money of Big Tax Evader.
7. Working of CVC, as if it’s working is as Corruption Validation Commission.
8. CIC is not functioning fair in most of cases filed by me related to CBDT or IT Deptt.
9. Shri Rajiv Mathur, the present IC has passed orders in the strong biased manner and further ignoring that every complaint is right to know full details of the results of enquiry conducted on his complaint.
PARTIES to be in Writ Petition:-
Directorate of Income Tax (Investigation), Kolkata
Directorate of Income Tax (Vigilance), Delhi
Shri Rajiv Mathur, IC of CIC;
CIT-Kol-1 for self and also for other subordinates in IT Deptt., in Kolkata
Private Third Parties, if necessary.
I am serving army officer and is interested in the above exam which govt have held for state police officer,cpos and armed force officer with 35 yrs of age.
As a background the following are fact-
1. As per Army rule,a permanent commission officer can only be eligible if he supersedes.Selection Board take place in 15 yr of service.EVEN IF COMMISSIONING AGE is 20 yrs as in case of Ex NDA.offrs.they will be eligible only at age of 35 yrs.
2. In case of short service officer,he can apply for civil employment at the last 6 months of final yr of his agreement.Now SSC is for 10 yrs.Average age is 24 yrs when SSC offr get selected and 25 at time of commission.In this case also he is not able to write exam as he is turning 35 yrs.
IN BOTH CASES OPPORTUNITY IS BEING DENIED TO ARMY OFFICERS EVEN THEY ARE ALLOWED TO WRITE EXAM BY GOVT BECAUSE OF AGE.
SECOND issue ,
is pertaing to cut off bench mark of age which as per Ministry of home affair rule is 1 aug.
The CPO offrs age is considered on aug bench mark during initial recruitment before writing departmental exam for IPS.
Howeever army recruitment is held twice in yr with jan and july as benchmark.Person selected in Jan written and ssb subsequently join academy for training in month of september that year and person selected in july exam in month of april next year.
My querry is
1. Can a case be taken up for relaxation of age for subject exam to 36 yrs from 35 yrs keeping the service condition of army officers.
2. If not,atleast a case can be taken up to MHA to reduce benchmark from 01 aug of that year to 01 jan of year,so as to enable officers of army to write exam at least one.
At least they should not be denied the right of equal opportunity viz a viz officerrs of CPO as the part OF MHA and following aug bench mark and army lossing being on differnt rule and using jan as bench mark.
PLEASE SOLICIT ADVISE AND RIGHT COURSE OF ACTION.