FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20

Anonymous   27 June 2018 at 21:06

Clubbing of petitions

Can an individual petition filed under 136 be clubbed with a petition filed under by 131, if so, what are some case examples where this has been done?

Anonymous   18 June 2018 at 03:22

Writ of mandamus

If decision taken without disposing of representations by State Authorities, legal remedy for rescinding the order with any case law please.

TR Madhavan   21 March 2018 at 16:50

Can State Consumer Commission be approached for reliefs?

Our Housing Complex have applied for drinking water connection with the Hyderabad Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board. They have agreed to provide Bulk Supply Connection.

As we found the charges levied worth about a one crore for providing connection, which not affordable from our side sought relaxation of norms for payment under certain heads which neither adjustable nor refundable. But got reply that, all charges are levied as per the Board norms and need to pay compulsory, only on RWH Structure consultancy services charges are adjustable.

We wrote to the Government of Telangana and as there's no response from it and due date for the payment as per order has ended.

we seek experts opinion can challenge the orders for relaxation of norms of payments through State Consumer Commission and is there a chance of orders from the commission to government to review the payment orders as requested by us?

Mani bharathi   11 January 2018 at 09:05

Judgement

applied for trb job case and mark was awarded but after final hearing too magistrate postponded the case for 5 days but more than one month over judgement is not issued and no date is given about the case. How long a case can be postponed for judgement alone

Kalpesh suryawanshi   08 March 2017 at 16:02

Bar closed on highway inside city ????

Dear Members the recent decision of suprem court 15 dec 2016 stated that all liquire serving and selling outlets should be closed which come in the radius of 500 meter of state / national highway ....does this order includes the roads running inside out the city and if yes are there any remedied or chances to be saved by this decision also what option does the government have to turn the table around also the honurable court has issued the order under article 142 ....what does it mean kindly clarify

Mahesh Malav   08 February 2017 at 11:41

Catagory converts obc (ncl) to ur

Hello sir/madam,
My name is mahesh and I am qualify SSC junior engineer 2015 under OBC non creamy layer category. I have a OBC non creamy layer certificate which is issued between 10 January 2017. my certificate is not issued as per date prescribed date in notification. (According to notification certificate should be issued between August 2012 to February 2016).During the document verification Sscnr convert my category OBC non creamy layer to UR due to this obc certificate prescribed date issue.I
want to tell you sir,DOPT O.M. F.No. 36036/2/2013 Estt. (Res-1) published on 31 march 2016 in which clearly mention the validity of non creamy layer certificate issued during any month of the financial year 2016-17 covering 3 preceding financial years 2013-14,2014-15,2015-16 be accepted by the concerned authorities for any appointment or recruitments which would be valid during the period April 2016 to March 2017.
Guide me sir,what can I do for my job?
Thank you.

DINESH   16 February 2016 at 11:06

Querry about letter petition

I want to seek advise advise about letter petition. Is affidavit necessary in it, what should a laymen do when his affidavit is refused to be attested by oath stating absence of lawyer. Do such petition can be submitted by hand or are required to be send through post only.

bipravee   18 November 2015 at 12:30

Oc and cc

1. One of the builders which we have visited is confirming that apartment building which does not have any floors above G+ 5 Floors and are small buildings do not need OC and CC.

This will be cleared once akrama sakrama is passed.

Is this TRUE.

2. Also If the property has A-Karta and do not have oc CC and have small deviations.Can we buy those apartments? Will there be any legal issues in future?