Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal Process for Electricity Installation

(Querist) 21 October 2019 This query is : Open 
Respective Sir/Ma'am, I have a undevided property and want to install the electricity new connection in that place, but my partner's are giving the objection for that. They also applied and installed the connection in that place, that time they have taken any confirmation from me, also I hadn't given any objection. So, now can I get the permission from court, or any other way to solve it, Kindly guide me for the same.
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 21 October 2019
Permission for additional electric meter in another name at the same premises depends on the regulations of the company supplying power to your area.
P. Venu (Expert) 21 October 2019
What is the nature of the undivided property? What is the problem in partitioning it?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query