: Visitor Parking
Is visitor is allowed to park in Society parking.
Can Management Committee can deny to park visitor?
: family law validity
The marriage not solemnized (sat pheras not taken) but garlanding and mangalsutra pics taken just for marriage affedevit from notary and priest marriage certificate,is this valid proof of marriage?The marriage not registered legally yet.
DR SURESHA G
: Property Issue
I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion .
My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975
My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997
They have 10 childrens
1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955
2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956
3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966
4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966
5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959
6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968
7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966
8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966
9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970
10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975
Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows
1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value
2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value
3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value
The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens
The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties
The quiery is
Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased)
If so could you please advise how to approach
Awaiting the response from the member friends
s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)