LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Minor's property: construction

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 December 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Can a close matternal relative as a legal guardian of minor's property (house)reconstruct the house on the behalf of the minor but by his/her own fund? Is the court permission neccessory for this work?
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 02 December 2011
only to dispose the minor's property court permission is necessary.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 02 December 2011
Since it is an improvement of the minor's property and not a transfer of it, no permission is required.
Guest (Expert) 02 December 2011
no permission is needed. But you cannot claim expenses it from the minor based upon.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 02 December 2011
No permission from court is required in the given matter but such guardian is not entitled to claim his expenses being incurred on construction from such minor or his estate at any stage as this is voluntary improvement of guardian. Such construction shall belong to minor for all purposes in future.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 02 December 2011
Agree with common opinions of experts. No further addition needed.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 02 December 2011
yes, i do agree with experts query reply
prabhakar singh (Expert) 02 December 2011
Yes! He can very well do as the desired improvement to property of the minor does not call for any prior permission of the court.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 02 December 2011
yes am also agree with the common opinion., no need permission for reconstruct.,

without court permission he can not sale.. but can to take care the minor property.,
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 02 December 2011
If the guardianship is obtained through legal channel, the permission is necessary if:
[1] The resultant construction in anyway jeopardizes the rights and interests of the minor in anyway.
[2] If any part of reconstructed area is to be given on rent or to be sold on ownership basis for profits, the future rights and interests of the minor have to be properly protected.
Kishor Mehta

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query