LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 06 December 2011 This query is : Resolved 
my grand father brother executed a will infavour of my self and his wife. the step daughter filed a suit and obtained a final decree from High court of A.P and she succeeded off share to him and remaining off share to my grand father brother wife. subsequently she filed a petition for means profits. pending enquirer my grand father wife died and her life time she made a will infavour of me. now how i add party in pending means profit petition to defend the case.
A V Vishal (Expert) 06 December 2011
Move an application before the court to seek permission to make you a party to the suit as the LR of your deceased grandmother. The advocate who is currently defending the case may be approached.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 06 December 2011
File an application to get impleaded yourself in suit as a LR of your deceased grand mother on the basis of her will.
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 06 December 2011
Yes you can do it. But what happened to will.If the document is otherwise OK, you must contest on its basis to higher court.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 06 December 2011
yes! I agree with opinions advanced.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 06 December 2011
yes, i do agree
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 06 December 2011
I agree with experts
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 06 December 2011
Agree with opinions expressed by learned experts.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 06 December 2011
Yes agreed.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 06 December 2011
I agree with vishal.
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 07 December 2011
In the first place if the original Will left by your grandfather's brother is probated, then the division of hie property has to be done as per the Will. The step-daughter can not succeed unless she is bequeathed in the Will.
Secondly, please get the Will of your grandmother probated.
Then get yourself impleaded in the suit filed by the step-daughter.
Normally the wishes of a Testamantrix are final if the Will is probated.
Kishor Mehta

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query