LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land disputes

(Querist) 10 January 2012 This query is : Resolved 
we have purchased land of 300 sq.yards in a village as a open plot in the year 2005. after 7 years we noticed that the said plot is already sold to another person ( mine is 2nd registration) how we can procede for justice.
1) can we get substitute & equivalent value land if the cheater (sellar) having the land in another location.
2) if he is unable t provide alternates what is the punishment for his cheating.
3) As a victim what we get in this course.
Kindly advice through appropriate advice.

V R SHROFF (Expert) 10 January 2012
chating, criminal breach of trust, summary suit for recovery of money with interest.

Once pinched, he will offers, and u pick offer that suit you.
Sushil Sharma (Expert) 10 January 2012
very nicely advised by Shroff Sir
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 10 January 2012
It is a perfect cheating. Give a police complaint, along with proofs of both the sale.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 10 January 2012
For criminal action you have to file a case for cheating , fraud etc.
For civil action you have to fiel suit for recovery of money.
Advocate M.Bhadra (Expert) 10 January 2012
First you should lodge a diary to the police then file a Criminal Case u/s.156(3) Cr.P.C. charge with sec.420,406 and 427 IPC in Magistrate Court.You should also file a case in Consumer Forum or file a Civil Suit for recovery of money and damages.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 10 January 2012
I do agree with the detailed advice offered by various experts on this subject.
Deepak Nair (Expert) 10 January 2012
Rightly advised by the experts.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 11 January 2012
Nothing needed to add.
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 15 January 2012
With due respect to the suggestion and advice of the legal luminaries, I would like to add that immediate legal steps should be taken to bring attachment on the other properties of the cheat in your interest.
Kishor Mehta

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query