Member (Account Deleted)
respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.
: Non payment by unregistered chit fund
Dear experts please advise.
My mother is member of a local area kameti (unregistered chit fund ) from last 5 years and had completed many terms of kameti and also got the prize money on time.
Recently, term of her one kameti had completed in july 2015 and she had to receive prize money of 150000 rs from the kameti operator. But this time kameti operator refused to pay prize money to her and other 2 members also. Resulting which the three aggrieved members has raised a fir u/s 406 of ipc . Police has also found the diary of kameti operator which contain records of kameti.
At present the kameti operator is in police custody of 15 days.
1. How we can get our money , as the kameti operator refuse to have any due. Where the other 2 member have cheque from the operator of money due. But my mother have only the written slip of operator.
2. As it is a unregistered chit fund and the matter of default in payment of members due what legal action can be taken against the operator and whether the members of such unregistered chit fund have any legal liability.
Please give kind reply at earliest
DR SURESHA G
: Property Issue
I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion .
My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975
My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997
They have 10 childrens
1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955
2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956
3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966
4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966
5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959
6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968
7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966
8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966
9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970
10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975
Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows
1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value
2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value
3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value
The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens
The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties
The quiery is
Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased)
If so could you please advise how to approach
Awaiting the response from the member friends
s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)
: Can anyone make a fake complaint of ragging
Hello every one, I am having a question that, like every year some freshers enter to college, if anyone of them make a fake complaint about any senior saying that he has ragged the junior , So what are the chances that this complaint can be accepted by college authorities, and what could be the results, and if the results are unfair, then can the senior student make a case in court against the college authorities, and what are the chances of lose and win in court.
PS : The complaint made by the junior student is fake, and all the witness are his friends or related to him in some way..
: interest on penality
Please advise me what is the provision of interest calculation on penalty amount which was not deposited on the time of assessment. assessee suit appeal before appellant authority and the case was remanded on one point. and the two further point of appeal is dismissed. Assessee suit appeal before tax board against the two points which was rejected. Tax board dismissed the demand. Now assessee liable to pay demand [tax and penalty as per AO]. Please clear the law provision of interest payable on demand amount. Interest will be calculated on tax [vat] amount or total demand including penalty under section 75(8) of Rajasthan vat act 2003.