Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate. Arunagiri's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7539

+ View Full Profile

I passed my B.L. from the Dr.Ambedkar law University, Chennai. I am practicing in the High Court of Judicature at Madras. I practice on the DRT, Service matters, civil, criminal, Prevention of Corruption Cases  and Writ jurisdiction. I may be contacted through email

Indian Council of Arbitrators had conferred me as Fellow of ICA.

I am also heading the International Human Rights Association for TN in the capacity of Vice Chairman. In case of any human rights violations it can be brought to my knowledge by email ID

The services for the poor people will be done at free of cost.

In addition to my legal qualification I studied Senior Management  Program (SMP) in IIM-Cal. Currently I am doing my Company Secretary Course. 

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Property related. Criminal Cases. IPC & NI Act Writ

    My area of expertise
    Property Law, Corporate Law, NI Act, Constitution, Human Rights

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    Advocate, Bar Council of India. Vice Chairman, International Human Rights Association

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Com., BL, Senior management Programmer (IIM-Cal), (CS)

    Award & Honors:

  • Vivek Srivastav says : Govt added Junior High Schooll
    head master of Govt added junior highschool is public servant?

  • Tamim26@ says : Regarding caste certificate
    If one has two caste certificate(obc) with different sub caste, is it illegal? I have a friend who has two caste certificate in obc having different sub caste. In the first certificate her sub caste has been given wrongly i.e., the sub caste provided in her certificate was not actually her sub caste. So she applied for another one. Also she doesn't use the first one. Please help.

  • john says : Query regarding Service Compensation & EL Lapse
    Hi Sir, Hope you are doing well ! I worked for an IT firm and I filed resignation there on 22 Dec 20 & they marked my LWD as 31 Dec 20.But instead they relieved me on 1st Jan 21 due to which 16 EL's got lapsed. Also,as i worked in the org for 2.5 years ,i should be getting Service compensation(SEZ allowance ) under Section 47 of the ANDHRA PRADESH/TELANGANA SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENTS ACT, 1988 which they are denying to give. Kindly help me what should i do for the same. Thanks.

  • CuriousBird says : Regarding Vakalatnama
    Do lawyers have to submit an original copy of Vakalatnama in court? Do lawyers forge signs on Vakalatnama and put cases in arbitration on behalf of a party without party's knowledge? How to cancel a Vakalatnama?

  • pradeep says : Need legal opinion on a open plot
    Sir, I am not into legal services. I need your legal opinion and report on a open plot, which I am interested in buying at Hyderabad. Kindly let me know you acceptance so that I can share all the documents online. Thanks Pradeep

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query