Advocate. Arunagiri's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7539

+ View Full Profile

About me

I passed my B.L. from the Dr.Ambedkar law University, Chennai. I am practicing in the High Court of Judicature at Madras. I practice on the DRT, Service matters, civil, criminal, Prevention of Corruption Cases  and Writ jurisdiction. I may be contacted through email advocatearunagiri@gmail.com.

Indian Council of Arbitrators had conferred me as Fellow of ICA.

I am also heading the International Human Rights Association for TN in the capacity of Vice Chairman. In case of any human rights violations it can be brought to my knowledge by email ID humanrights1963@yahoo.com.

The services for the poor people will be done at free of cost.

In addition to my legal qualification I studied Senior Management  Program (SMP) in IIM-Cal. Currently I am doing my Company Secretary Course. 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Property related. Criminal Cases. IPC & NI Act Writ

My area of expertise
    Property Law, Corporate Law, NI Act, Constitution, Human Rights

My experience in the area (years):
    16

Organizations I belong to:
    Advocate, Bar Council of India. Vice Chairman, International Human Rights Association

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    NIL

Educational credentials:
    B.Com., BL, Senior management Programmer (IIM-Cal), (CS)

Award & Honors:
    NIL

• CuriousBird says : Regarding Vakalatnama
    Do lawyers have to submit an original copy of Vakalatnama in court? Do lawyers forge signs on Vakalatnama and put cases in arbitration on behalf of a party without party's knowledge? How to cancel a Vakalatnama?

• pradeep says : Need legal opinion on a open plot
    Sir, I am not into legal services. I need your legal opinion and report on a open plot, which I am interested in buying at Hyderabad. Kindly let me know you acceptance so that I can share all the documents online. Thanks Pradeep

• Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

• Pratik says : Bank personal loan
    Good afternoon sir Sir my father borrow a loan of 500000/- on janauary 2015 He was govt servent and in month of november he died In the agreement theare is no co signer or co applicant and bone of guarantor there is no prperty which my father had given to bank as assuarance Sir iam a student what should i do We dont hav any other prperty on name of my father We live in rented house And no capacity to pay outstanding of 450000/- I have agreement copy and there is nothing stated that of co applicant co signer and any guarantor Plus my father had not given any mortgage to bank he was kidney patient And on dialysis and we also dont know about loan till november So sir wat should we do

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×