LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

false evidence

(Querist) 29 January 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Whether an appeal u/s 351 Cr.P.C. can be filed even before filing of complaint?
s.subramanian (Expert) 05 November 2010
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 05 November 2010
How is it possible? s.351 deals with the appeal against the contempt of court cases. Only when the court is punishing the offender (criminal contempt) the appeal will come.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query