Ussr 30 years could not break through to its place at the un

(Querist) 14 August 2021 This query is : Open 
I am looking for activist lawyers, journalists, translators and other activists who are ready to support (free of charge) the promotion of my PIL on USSR CASE to achieve registration of this PIL under the permanent number in the Supreme Court of India and publish information about my PIL in all official and alternative media around the world. This PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION have Diary No. 14060 of 2020, filed on 07-07-2020 in the Supreme Court of India. I am the petitioner-in-person in my PIL.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=777054
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 14 August 2021
So what? It is not a legal query. Publish in Newspaper for what are you looking for.
Svetlana (Querist) 15 August 2021
Unfortunately, all the official media and even the court reporters/journalists (I have contacted many media) refuse to publish this news - the news about - that I have filed my PIL on USSR CASE. But this news of a global scale, which can affect all events in the world, changing them in a positive way for all people. My PIL will remove all the causes of all world crises, and instantly end the illegal pandemic around the world, so it is illegal for the media to refuse to publish my news. Therefore, I ask activists for help, since ordinary lawyers do not want to help for free.