My friend send me a file on whatsapp to further send on instagram not disclosing the facts of file due to which my account of instagram has been disabled. Can I report to police or any action as per law can be taken against my so called friend. Please advise.
Female share in ancestral property
I have a query. I greatly appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion.
My maternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975-Hale Kunduvada Davanagere Taluk/District .My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997
They had 10 children
1. H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years –Married 1955-8 Children
2. H S Parvathamma Alive – with 3 Male Children age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956
3. S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years – 3 Children (1 Male Expired) –Married in 1966
4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years –Married in 1966-5 Childrens
5. H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years-Married in 1959 5 Children (3 expired )
6. H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Children Married in 1968
7. H S Sharadamma Married in 1966-Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Children
8. H S Bharamakka Married in 1966-Died in 2021 68 years -3 Children
9. H S Rathnamma Married in 197 Died in 2020 65 years -2 Children
10. H S Gangamalamma Married in 1975Alive age 67 years -4 Children
Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows
1. 56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Corporation. Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2021 property value (Ancestral )
2. 6 Numbers of Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Corporation. Which is worth of 1 Crore as of 2021 property value(Ancestral )
3. One building 2nd main 7th cross Vinobanagar Davanagere which is worth of 50 Lakhs as of 2021 property value(Sold in 2013 by male children and having the consent of only 3 female children of H Sanna Somappa and Gangamma ignoring other 3 female children ) (Ancestral )
Late Gangamma w/o Sanna somappa
Schedule 1. Owned =28 Guntas (Kana koppalau) which is worth of 3.5 Crores as per
-Inherited from her father.
The male children of Late H Sanna Somappa i.e. H S Hanumanthappa,H S Revanasiddappa ,H S Nagarajappa and H S Heggappa made a Jubani Partikath (Partition ) in 1980 in schedule 1,2 and 3 (4 shares) leaving the female children . But the partition made in 1980 which is written as done in 1974 which is false. The document was prepared in 1980. It has been shown that HS Sanna Somappa was alive. It is false. It is mentioned that H Sanna Somappa signed the partition. Schedule 1 2 an3 were equally distributed among 4 male children of H S Sanna Somappa and Late Gangamma leaving 1acre 20 guntas for life maintenance ignoring the 6 female children.
This Jubani Parikath (Traditional Partition) was later registered in Sub Registrar Office Davanagere
Six female children of H Sanna Somappa and Gangamma file a civil suit in Davanagere Civil Court in 2010 and Judgement came in 2018 with a decree to distribute the 1/10th share for 4 female children of H Sanna Somappa and Gangamma out of their Life Maintenance Property only 20 Guntas . The court did not consider the remaining 1Acre. Actually l 1acre 20 guntas for life maintenance. This 1 Acre has been stolen by 4 male children of H Sanna Somappa and Gangamma.
Now the 4 male children of H Sanna Somappa and Gangamma are expired and their legal heirs sold few properties out of 56 acres.
My Request is there any possibility of getting the share for the Female children of H Sanna Somappa and Gangamma in schedule 1, 2 and 3 as per the recent Laws /amendments of Supreme Court in respect of Properties for female children.
Late Gangamma w/o Sanna somappa
Schedule 1. Owned =28 Guntas (Kana koppalau) which is worth of 3.5 Crores as per 2021 property value -Inherited from her father
Gangamma w/o H Sanna Somappa expired in 1997. After her death the 6th Daughter of Gangamma & H Sanna Somappa i.e Smt Gangamalamma prepared a fake document in Rs 20 Stamp Paper and prepared a fake will deed. The LTM of Gangamma is fake. She transferred 28 Guntas Kanakoppalu in her name at Davanagere City Corporation and obtained Endorsement and paying the taxes regularly. She is not in possession. The civil court did not accepted the will. The land is vacant and few old building are there in 4 guntas.
My Request is that is there any chance of cancelling the will and transfer the property in Joint names of 10 legal heirs of H Sanna Somappa and Gangamma.
I greatly appreciate your valuable opinion and advice/recommendations to go ahead for the Justice
Please advise me how to approach.
Awaiting the response from the member friends
s/o Late H S Sharadamma. (7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)
I am booked under petty case for going wrong way in one way. Am I eligible for government jobs or not? If not is there any other alternative?
I am working in Ministry of Finance (GOI). During my transfer(ICT) , My dept has violated the DOPT guidelines and I hence approached to central administrate tribunal. & parallel y dept has stop my salary by transfer my file to the GST dept where I was transferred . .Central administrate tribunal has set aside the transfer order and order the dept to allow me join my original position . Since last 19th month I am not getting any salary. Now my dept. has move to High court . Can I file the following claim during high court proceeding
1) My all salary with 18% interest per month
2) My all leave during court proceeding period
3) All the legal expanses with 18% interest per month that I have incurred for court proceeding
4) Personal penalties to the head of the dept of Rs 5000 per month with 18% interest per month who has issued transfer order
5) Can my lawyer issue SUMMON to the head of the dept who has issued transfer order
What's the difference between being nominated, being elected and being appointed ?
I have sold my commercial car to a person. We have an aggreement that he will pay emi of rupees 13500 for next 3 years. This was done on May 2018. But from last year he is not paying the emi's and also last he did some accident and might be car is in police station. Please suggest what should I do now .
My question is why are charges or sometimes when something is issued it is written as r/w i.e. read with??
How it is decided what will be read with a particular section or Article?
for example if a certificate is issued under Article 133 read with Article 134A of Constitution of India. What is the meaning of this? why we can't simply write Certificate issued under Article 134 and Article 134A?
what is the relevancy of r/w?
Can I get the arguments in detail from both the sides from constitutional law perspective. I am writing a case brief and Finding it difficult to get detailed arguments from both the side. Please reply asap.
Chartered Accountant service is an not essential service during lock down. So if the office opens & caught by police or Labour law department under which ACT & Which Sections they can file cases. What is the proof they can get? What is the solution Chartered Accountant is having? Pls suggest in detail.
Contempt of court
A Govt. Authority didn't respond to the notice U/s 80 of the CPC within prescribed time limit. Thus, they violated the order of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in the matter of Salem Advocate Bar Association, Tamilnadu Vs Union of India (2005 ) 6 SCC 344. Can a case for initiating Contempt of Court be filed. If yes, then in which Court ? Is there any notice period?