LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Election - association

(Querist) 07 January 2024 This query is : Resolved 
My gated community apartment election happened 3 years ago and the tenure of the current association is completed 1 year ago. They didnt do the next election & is continuing the honorary positions without further elections for past 1 year. Kindly guide us on what to do?
Where to complain on this?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 January 2024
You must complain about this to your district's Dy./Jt—registrar of Housing Societies by registered post..
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 January 2024
You first give a notice to the association to call for an emergency meeting to discuss the conduct of the election which is over due.
If there is no response then you can submit an application to the Dy. "Registrar in this connection and to pass instructions to dissolve this committee and order for an adhoc committee till the elections are completed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now