Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   01 October 2022 at 17:10

One advocate registred in two bar

respected sir my query is that
1. one advocate enrolled in Delhi bar and get the enrollment number as D********. and on the same basis he also registered in tis hazari court bar association Delhi.
2. That now he also got registered in another district court in Haryana and enrolled in Haryana District court with out transfer from delhi.
tell me is it wrong or right

thanks in advance

Shiv Gawale   30 September 2022 at 08:21

Clarification regarding educational qualification

Sir, In 2019 Supreme Court given judgment regarding distance mode educational qualification (Degree/ Mechanical Engineering) allow for the government job or promotion in government department through departmental exam. The judgment based on the OM/MHRD letter and content of the letter distance mode education qualification (Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering) is allow for the government job or promotion in government department through departmental exam.
Now, above judgment in favor of those person who has completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering field, but the based on the judgment on OM/MHRD letter 2012 content for both Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
So, can any system available for asking clarification from Honorable Supreme Court for the above said judgment is also applicable for Diploma holders as per base on OM/MHRD letter or suggest any other way for clarification….?

Anonymous   31 August 2022 at 12:21

Legal heir cert for deceased husband fd transfer to wife?

My father expired in Feb 2022 and did not have a WILL. My father had filled nomination forms for all his assets except for a fixed deposit at his bank. As a best practice my father did sign on the withdrawal section behind the FD.

Now the bank is asking for a legal heir certificate to transfer FD to my mother.

They are refusing to accept, Ration card, passport, marriage certificate as evidence of legal heir to process the FD withdrawal. I understand that obtaining a legal heir certificate or succession certificate is an onerous and expensive affair - what alternatively can be done to sufficie the need?

Would appreciate guidance.

hemal8110   01 July 2022 at 14:00

Noncompliance of gic order for affidevit copy

In reply of my action taken report RTI,GIC,Gandhi agar order to pio,sub registrar to provide affidevit of missing deed copy of land.However it is already ordered by GIC 9 Month ago.I complain to HOD,Collector & no action taken at that time.But now this is 2nd time pio violate GIC Orders.What to do further?

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:47


An agreement between both parties written on A4 paper with witnesses attested, is it legal if any disputes arise in the future?

Anonymous   19 September 2021 at 19:38

Mistake of date of birth

My date of birth on TC and Adhar card is different
I update my adhar DOB that's orignal. When i receive my TC the dob is differ. I update my adhar card once to change my dob as same in TC, those show dob on Adhar cars update only once. 😔😔 plz help me

Kani   13 September 2021 at 13:37


Kindly advise whether a registered specific POA can be amended?? POA was given for construction and sale of apartments but did POA not mention power to take loan or mortgage the land. Or does it have to be revoked and new poa execute?

Read more at:

shyam lal   20 August 2021 at 07:07

Gift deed notice

A co shareholder of a undivided immovable property gifts his share without any consideration to a third party ,where as the registered WILL mentions that one month notice has to be given to other co shareholders informing intentions of sale to third party.Situation is the share holder does not sell his share but gifts his share to the third party,query, is there anything wrong legally by not notifying before gifting his share.

rahul mishra   16 July 2021 at 13:07

Ews certificate

Sir In 2017 I resigned my central gov job. In 2019 I applied my EWS certificate for financial year 2018-19 in which i didn't mention my previous salary or job bcoz there was no space defined to mention abt that.
Is there any issue?.

Anonymous   30 June 2021 at 15:20

Bill of exchange

Respected sir,

can we use the bill of exchange in domestic market (says in e-commerce industry for buying or selling as a mode of payment) ? if yes then can we pay proper stamp duty applicable on the instrument in online mode?