LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munshilal   24 November 2018 at 08:33

"barred" under law

Dear experts kindly read the following-- as i wish to understand--why the PoA has been rejected by the court.

Subhash Chandra had on November 17, 2016 moved the court through a power of attorney to Gulshan Kumar Sachdeva, seeking prosecution of Mr Kejriwal for allegedly defaming him by levelling false allegations in the wake of demonetisation
A Delhi court on Saturday discharged chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in a defamation complaint filed by Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament or MP Subhash Chandra, saying Mr Chandra had not followed proper procedure while filing his plea.Additional Chief Metropolitan

Magistrate Samar Vishal granted the relief to the Aam Aadmi Party chief, noting that Mr Chandra had filed the complaint through a power of attorney which is "barred" under law.

The court said that Mr Chandra was at liberty to file a fresh complaint in accordance with law."Hence proceeding further with this case will be a futile exercise as this case is also filed through power of attorney. Accordingly the accused Arvind Kejriwal is discharged from this case," the court said.

S. Sri Ramya   22 September 2018 at 00:13

Is it mandatory to disclose distribution of wealth in will?

Is it mandatory to disclose details about distribution of wealth in the will, if the main intention of creating the will is to declare legal heirs. will it be sufficient if we just mention so and so persons are my legal heirs and my wealth is to be distributed equally among them, without disclosing or mentioning about assets and distribution of wealth. Thank you.

Vijay deore   21 September 2018 at 10:00

Regarding obc certificate and domicile

I applied for obc certifacte from the current state 'X' where my family has been settled for 50 years.But the authorities declined my request as they said my cast is not in the list of obc in state X and now I am applying for the same in my ancestral state 'Y'.I 've two queries
1) I am using my aadhar card ,ration card issued in state X for getting my obc certificate from state Y(my ancestral village where my grandfather's name is mentioned in tehsil records).Will there be any problem?
2) someone has told me that even if I get obc certificate I can't use it for one year because the cast certificate should be issued one year before the current job openings date.Is it true?

Sunlawseeker   20 September 2018 at 10:45

Execution of lease deed by nri

Dear Advocates!

Kindly suggest me that can a NRI execute a power of attorney from his domicile country to execute a release deed in Tamil Nadu? is it acceptable by the Registering authority?

Thanking you.

rohit nyathawada   20 August 2018 at 17:18

Loan licensing agreement format required

Hello everyone. I am looking for a Loan Licensing agreement sample format for manufacturing nutraceutical products at a company. Any help will be highly appreciated.


Priyanshu Mehta   18 August 2018 at 19:57

Illegal land documents

Dear Experts

As the village previous talati has issued two illegal house tax receipt showing house numbers and house rent, usage tax etc to land grabber and village previous sarpanch issued one gram panchayat dakhla showing four location of a plot in the name of land grabber...right now both of them are not in posts.

In actual there is open plot and there is no construction.

Is the village sarpanch has rights to issue gram panchayat dakhila of plot ?

Is the two house tax receipts makes the land grabber owner ??

Where to complain about forge house tax receipt and forge gram panchayat dakhila ??

We complained to District Development Officer but no actions were taken.

We complained to local police station but no actions were taken..

Please guide sir your expert advice is highly appreciated..

Thank you..

Anonymous   14 August 2018 at 17:36

Registration of court decree for division of family property

I and my brother inherited a couple of immoveable properties from our father. The same were transferred jointly in our names by the Development authority, on the demise of our parents, by executing a freehold Registry in our joint names, stamp duty based on the original cost of allotment to our father.
Subsequently, I and my brother had a dispute and the matter was resolved through a court decree dividing the family property, in which each of both the immoveable properties were assigned exclusively to each brother. When I approached the Development authority in Ghaziabad to mutate the property in my name exclusively by deleting the share of my brother, based on the terms of the court decree, they have asked for the court decree to be registered.
My question is 1) Aren't Court decrees sufficient proof of title to property? 2) In case the Court decree is essential, what will be the basis of valuation of the Decree for purpose of stamp duty? Present circle rates or original purchase value of our father?Please note that the property is original allotment and there is no sale/purchase involved.

Anonymous   14 August 2018 at 17:14

One of my friend purchased dd before 20 months want refund

Hello Sir,
I know before my query questions are like that but its some different so please give a time.
Sir one of my friend purchased the DD of Rs. 110000/- for an investment Pvt. Ltd. Company but DD was lost by him and next day
company had gone shut down and owners went to Police custody in fraud mental case. when we contacted to bank, they said that it will be required an Original DD or should be wait to expire DD but we have a Photocopy instead original as we have lost. After 6 months then we contacted to bank, they said that it will be required Original but now after 20 Months, is not possible to refund the money, please suggest that what I can for my money.

Thanks and Regards,

Anonymous   14 August 2018 at 15:21

Agreement to sell and purchase

My Husband purchase a DDA Flats in 1997 vide GPA/WILL/SPA Registered and Agreement to Sell is not Register. (My Father and Seller Expire)
Now My query: By error the consideration amount not mention or blank in ATS but written about "full and final settlement and the details of payment has been mention in separate Legal Receipt".
Did this Agreement to Sell is Valid or not ?