LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding obc certificate and domicile

(Querist) 21 September 2018 This query is : Open 
I applied for obc certifacte from the current state 'X' where my family has been settled for 50 years.But the authorities declined my request as they said my cast is not in the list of obc in state X and now I am applying for the same in my ancestral state 'Y'.I 've two queries
1) I am using my aadhar card ,ration card issued in state X for getting my obc certificate from state Y(my ancestral village where my grandfather's name is mentioned in tehsil records).Will there be any problem?
2) someone has told me that even if I get obc certificate I can't use it for one year because the cast certificate should be issued one year before the current job openings date.Is it true?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 21 September 2018
OBC is valid for one year. If you have records to the effect your cast found in the list of the state where your family previously was, you can get it.
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 21 September 2018
You will get your caste from your native state only and there is no problem with your Adhar Card & etc. Secondly, caste certificate issued by the authority for once only and it is for life time. And on the basis of OBC caste , you will have to obtained Non-creamy layer certificate, it was earlier having validity of 01 year,now it is issued for 03 yrs.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 22 September 2018
What is the actual dispute, your query relate to procedure ?
Consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, analyse, guide and proceed professionally.
Guest (Expert) 22 September 2018
You may like to understand that a solution can be provided to the existing problem, not on any non-existing problem.

Evidently, at present, you have no problem with respect to your native state. Nothing can be predicted, what would be the objection, if any, of the authorities.

Better apply for the certificate, wait for the outcome, and come forward with the actual problem, if arises after your staste's response to your application.
Vijay deore (Querist) 27 September 2018
The officials of my home state(Maharashtra) issued me obc certificate but now they refused to issue me Non creamy layer certificate citing the reason that the three year income record of my father that I produced and all the other documents such as ration card that i used as adress proof is from another state(Rajasthan).Please help me sir.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :