Isaac Gabriel's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2938

+ View Full Profile

About me

Retiree from Government service. Practicing Advocate. Writs, Labour, Human Rights, IPR, Cyber crimes and service matters.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• AZMI AQDAS Onlinesays : Encashment Leave
    Hi My father worked in institute for 28 years and got retirement in 2016. but the Institution has denied to pay the Encashment leave money so how i file a complaint against them ?? please give me procedure how to file a case and in which court .

• Shilpa Shetgar Onlinesays : Floor plan
    Sir, 4th floor is already built and it is for sale also but in plan its oly stilt+ground+2 so what is the solution if we purchase 4th floor?

• LOOK4U Onlinesays : DISPUTED ON ....SUB CHANGE TO TALLY PW
    THEY BLAMED ME...ABOUT COMPUTER IS LOCKED..... I TOLD...IF TALLY PASS-WORD....IT IS OFFICE DRAWER / IN COMPUTER..... ALLOW ME ACESS COMPUTER IN YOUR PRESENCE / ONLINE MEDIA.... TO FIND OUT ...IF ANY PW FOR TALLY OR AS ...SHOP OPEN... ALLOW ME TO WORK.....GIVE ME SALARY OR GIVE ME TERMINATION LETTER... NOT ALLOWING TO SOLVE PW QUERRY ALLOW TO WORK OR NOT GIVING TERMINATION LETTER.. EML-- LLOK4U@REDIFFMAIL.COM

• Anirban Maji Onlinesays : Degree and diploma simultaneously
    Can i persue BA from open university and diploma in education from regular college simultaneously.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53507

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×

CrPC Course!     |    x