LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Queries Participated

Viaanika Rathore   11 March 2022 at 11:45

Not able to entry my qualifications in my service book

At the time of my appointment I was doing my PG (2semester I had clear) in distance mode,so after job I just do 2 semester :3 semester in winter vacation (December) and 4th semester in June2014..for which I took leave without pay for exam purpose. At the time of my regulations I mentioned there also about this leave ...but now the clerk in our office refuses to entry my degree in my service book..plzz tell me what I can do now???

continue
Anonymous   03 March 2022 at 09:53

Rough sex vs rape

Hello, I wan to ask this question as this has hurt my wife and myself emotionally, I and my wife have a very healthy sexual life, though once, while having consensual sex I was too much included in the act and I might have accidently had rough sex. This was totally a consensual act and i had not tried to force her at all but this was in the act and she started crying that I forced myself on her which made me stop and i was ashamed of myself. We had many sexual encounters post that and I had tried to just complete our sexual act cause I am afraid I would hurt her again, now as with many couples we did have fight over some financial matter and she is threatening to draw up RAPE charges on me. I know it is a heinous crime and this is causing me mental breakdown. I just want help as a case on consensual sex because of my stupidity and adrenaline rush turned out to be a rough sex and with constant threat of her pressing charges is going to ruin my life and family. Kindly Help. Thanks & Regards.

continue
mabusubhani   01 March 2022 at 12:50

Legal notice

Respected sir, I gave legal notice to my mother and sisters for partition of movable and immovable properties which are on my father name.There was no any veelunama or any other.according to my notice I got reply as I have no objection to give house with site (item 1)after the death of my mother subsequently sisters are ready to pick vacant site (Item 2)as theirs share.Now I can give another notice to partition all properties as soon as possible,because of my health conditions, financial condition and my family members better future.Can metion as it any damages to my shares and my family then are responsible.Give better advice

continue
Anonymous   27 February 2022 at 10:25

Meaning of "this case is fixed for disposal on date"

Respected Lawyers,

I had filed consumer case in Hon'able District Consumer Forum.
The case was on "Evidence of Complaint Stage".
Due to health issues I could not appear on the last hearing.
Now when I checked case status for next date, it is showing in "Consideration Stage" and daily order "Complainant absent, o.p.present, this case is fixed for disposal on date-xyz".
Can you please guide me, the meaning of it.
Does it mean that the case is over now and will be disposed off on the next date?
or I have a chance to submit the Written Evidence of Complaint. if Yes should it be submitted before next date?

Thanks and Best Regards

continue
Satish   27 February 2022 at 01:43

Gift deed to a grand daughter

Dear All,

When i approached a Document Writer regarding transferring my father-in-law's self-acquired property to my daughter as a gift deed, he said that we have to pay 6% as it falls into 'others'. I was not convinced though. Since my daughter's surname is different to my in-law's surname it falls into 'other' categories, he claimed.

I believe that we have to pay less stamp duty as she is a blood relative. The property is located in Telangana.

Do maternal grandchildren qualify for the 'blood-related' category of a Gift Deed? Please suggest me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Satish

continue
Adv. Nitin Prabhakar   22 February 2022 at 23:07

To take back fir done online

Can any one take back there FIR done through online? What if not possible to take back? Is there any other way to quash FIR except from High Court?

continue
Sudesh Kumar   11 February 2022 at 17:47

Blocking air and light

HELLO SIR / MAM

PLS GUIDE ME REGARDING MY NEIGHBOUR CONSTRUCTING A BUILDING UP TO 4 STOREY BY BLOCKING MY HOUSE AIR AND SUN LIGHT ALSO CAN I OBJECT FOR THE SAME I AM ALSO A RHEUMATIC PATIENT AND MY AILING MOTHER IS ALSO SUFFERING MULTIPLE DISEASE PLS GUIDE US CAN OUR OBJECTION IS GENUINE.

continue
Anonymous   09 February 2022 at 22:11

Land registration through court auction

Dear experts,

I have participated in an auction in the court(for not repaying the debt to someone), and I won the auction and paid advance amount in the court.
I heard there is 50 days grace period to complete the registration of the land.
Why there is grace period?
And can the land owner go to higher court and cancel the acution?

Thanks in advance

continue
Kumar 2022   09 February 2022 at 19:12

Water pump installed by society member

I live in a co-operative housing society in Palghar (Maharashtra).
We get water once in a day around 8 PM from the storage tank.
I have come to know that one member (who is a society secretary) has installed water pump. I do not have the solid evidence though.
Due to this, I do not get sufficient water-flow in my home.

Can you please let me know how to investigate officially and what actions can be taken against this member who is a secretary of the society ?

continue
Vasudevan   03 February 2022 at 19:40

Filing of ma in cat chennai bench

Respected Learned Experts, I had filed an OA before the CAT Chennai Bench as Party In-person. The case was numbered and posted for admission. Now, I like to withdraw the same as the Office has passed an order on my representation. Hence, I am thinking of filing MA. Whether the order passed by the office has to be enclosed? If so, the enclosure to be numbered in continuous to the OA annexure or a new one. Please guide me in the matter. Thanking you all in anticipation.

continue