LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Queries Participated

Anonymous   13 January 2022 at 15:45

Use of stamp paper in drafting an agreement

To
The respected fellow professionals
I have following queries related to agreements:
1. Is it necessary to draft an agreement ( eg for annual maintenance) in 1 plus 1 format ie both the sets in stamp papers for both parties or one original and another XROX copy is sufficient ?

2. Is it mandatory to initial each pages of agreement, in addition of signing last page of the agreement as done in general?
Can you kindly share your views

regards
abhijit

continue
Vikas Chopade   13 January 2022 at 12:50

Custom divorce prove in court

Can any one explain how to prove custom divorce Sec 29 (2) Hindu Marriage Act 1955 in court ?
Which documents required for custom divorce prove in court ?
Can give me case laws related custom divorce prove in court ?

Regard

Vikas

continue
Anonymous   12 January 2022 at 17:48

Appeal allowed means

What is the interpretation of Appeal stands(Civil appeal)allowed in decree sheet ?
Whether the whole grounds in my appeal allowed or some part of it is not allowed ?
As in execution petition I am in dispute with court that I am saying that my appeal is allowed so it means all my grounds in appeal are allowed but the executing court is saying that show in your judgement that your ground is allowed.

continue
anbu   11 January 2022 at 07:41

Selling a residential plt

Dear Experts,
I am selling a residential plot. Buyer and seller (Agent) made plain agreement that within one month, he will buy. Paid some advance. After one month he says bring me original. I am informing Original only after registration. Agent says, Registration afterwards. What I have to do? Can I deliver original without registration.

continue
Anonymous   10 January 2022 at 15:18

Transfer of leased plot (mcgm) from owner to society

Hello All,

I'm the owner of a plot in Mumbai leased to me by the MCGM (BMC). The plot has now been developed and a society has been formed for the constructed building.

I need to transfer the plot from my name to the society's name and I understand a conveyance deed needs to be executed. However, I've received an advice saying a conveyance deed is not applicable in my case but a 'deed of assignment' needs to be executed to transfer the lease from me to the society. If anyone could please shed some light and point me in the right direction, it would be of great help. Thanks!

continue
shyam lal   03 January 2022 at 16:01

Second wife

The situation is - brother marries for the second time with out divorceing his first living wife.in addition to worsen matters writes a WILL in respect to his share in undivided immovable property in his second wife's name.omitting his first wife's and children's name.
Query...what legal action can other family members take who have equal share in the undivided immovable property as per the WILL of their deceased father.(self acquired)

continue
mabusubhani   23 December 2021 at 07:34

Ancestors property

Respected Sir/ Madam
As a proof this land belongs to ancestors no documents.But VRO GAVE DECLARATION THIS LAND BELONGS TO ANCESTORS,THEN HOW MY SISTER GIFT TO HER SON AND SON GIFT TO MOTHER ,WITH OUT REMAINING LEGAL HEIRS CONSENT. MY SISTER PAID HOUSY TAX ON HER NAME SINCE 20 YEARS.ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM IN THAT LAND REMAING LEGAL HEIRS

continue
Anonymous   23 December 2021 at 06:21

Divorce under special marriage and then religious

A Christian man married under the special marriage act first and then after some days under religious rites in a church. Whether he needs to get an order of divorce with respect to both marriages when he files a petition to get a divorce?. If so under which act he would file the petition, under the special marriage act or the divorce act?

continue
sandesh   14 December 2021 at 17:30

Urgent gift deed matter

MY UNCLE HAS GIVEN POWER OF PROPERTY OF PROPERTYIN ALWAR .A PROPERTY CONTAINS THREE SHARE .ONE OF THE UNCLE TRANSFER HIS SHARE BY GIVING POWER OF ATTORNEY AS HE IS NOT ABLE TO TRAVEL MY FATHER WENT TO ALWAR TO MAKE GIFT DEED THE PERSON ON FIRST DAY TOLD AMT 85-90 AFTER ONE WEEK HE ASK FOR 180000 AMT .IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO MAKE GIFT DEED THROUGH ANY AOTHER MEANS OT THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY INSTEAD OF GIFT DEED KINDLY HELP ITS URGENT

continue
Anonymous   14 December 2021 at 11:43

Why there is no tentative date?

Regarding SLP(C) No. 031566 of year 2018 , there is no tentative date. Previously it was supposed to be listed today i.e 14 December 2021 and last hearing was on 15december 2020
Anyone could please explain such thing? Is it a bug/glitch or what is it then?

continue