LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pay protection

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I want to know whether there is pay protection for ex-servicemen in central government jobs. I have been selected in SSC as an LDC. Can I get pay protection.If so, What will be the basic pay of my new job?
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 30 April 2011
Please indicate the complete details like - when did you join the army, in what rank, what was your pay scale, when did you get discharged from army, what is your basic army pension, and what is your dearness relief, when did you join as LDC, what is the LDC pay scale, at what stage your pay was fixed.
On knowing the above information, I shall try to give you the answer.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 30 April 2011
Pay protection could be available if the new post is applied through proper channel and also based upon the service rules. Ex-service men need to accept the scale of pay of the post which he applies.
Guest (Expert) 01 May 2011
You have neither mentioned from which post you retired, whether discharged on retirement or you applied for the post of LDC through proper channel while in service, whether pay scale of your earlier post was lower or higher than the LDC, whether you availed terminal benefits from your earlier organization or not, etc.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query