Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
respected sir,

my self ashish kamthania advocate and practicing in taxation in rampur up.


near by me a associate of two non law graduate persons are open his office and start practicing in taxation (income tax, vat, service tax & others).

both of them opened joint office, named


first of them is but never completed his LL.B. but on the office flax board he write his name and shows degree M.COM. LL.B.

and second of them is phd in commerce and now doing LL.B. but on the office flax board he write his name and shows degree Ph.D. M.COM. LL.B.

but on the office flax board both of them not write advocate but start practicing as advocate. they effects my practice my 50% client is well known of them and those shifted from me to them.........

what is the write procedure to save my clients and legal proceeding to save those clients who is going to cheat by them.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Kamthania,
(Tax Consultant & Advocate)
Income Tax, Commercial Tax,
Service Tax, Society(NGO), 12A, 80G & Trade Mark.

23, Tilak Colony, Rampur - U.P. 244901 INDIA
Mobile : 09258010105.
email :
A V Vishal (Expert) 30 April 2011
You can complain of cheating and impersonation and misleading the public and also inform the bar council under whose jurisdiction you are registered about the same.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 30 April 2011
How dare they are.. You may send a complaint to your bar counsil of u.p.. They will take appropriate action in reg this..
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 30 April 2011
You may even make complaint to local police station to the effect that the accused persons are not LLB even though they are impersonating general litigant. You may also make complaint to the local taxation officers wherein those are entertained as such. an enquiry can be got started by your District Bar Association as well as Bar Council and appropriate action may be taken against them. You shall have to come forward as sufferer are only you. Move ahead now.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 30 April 2011
Practicing taxation could be done on the basis of registration with the Taxation athorities on the basis of their commerce degree.But using LLB without actually completing is an offence.Check this beforehand to proceed with complaints
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 30 April 2011
proceed as Mr. Makkad adviced.
abhay dholakiya (Expert) 06 May 2011
very well adviced by Senior Mr Makkad

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query