offer
offer

Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 20073

+ View Full Profile

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Anonymous says : Decree sheet says ‘Appeal allowed with costs’
    Is there any law /judgement that ‘Appeal allowed with costs’ means that whole prayer in appeal is allowed? As executing court is objecting to execute a part of my prayer in appeal merely by saying that the part is not discussed in judgement. Note: That the part is not discussed in judgement neither it was denied at any point in judgement and last words of judgement are Appeal stands allowed with costs

• bhanu pratap720 says : Alert
    Refrain from making comments that make you look arrogant and stupid.

• bhanu pratap720 says : Request
    Sir , please do not patronize.

• MAYANK AGRAWAL says : EWS certificate related
    My father has a residential flat ( around 4000 sq ft.)but it's ancestral property which is given by my late grandfather . is it counted in ews criteria ? Am i eligible for ews critieria?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799