Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 18067

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Manoj says : Managing Committee not attending to my complaint
    Dear Sir, As per your query, What type of society referred to in post: Housing society in Pune , Maharashtra Other car owners issue if any: Only causing trouble purposely since there is ample space on the opposite side where he used to park his car for many years . Now for almost 10 months he has started parking his car next to my garage.. Thanking you.

• Manas Tiwari says : Studies
    Sir I am a 3rd yr law student. I want to excel in my studies, how do I do so? Please help me.

• Satyendra Kumar Bisht says : (URGENT) ATTESTATION FORM SUBMISSION
    I was found guilty in an ufm case in college exam due to which one of my paper was cancelled . I cleared it as a backlog during the next exam.I have got a job in Income Tax department and while filling the attestation form I came through a column "Have you ever been debarred from any examination Or rusticated by any University or any other Educational authority/institution?" What should I fill in this"Yes or No" .

• CHM says : Noisy upstair neighbour
    Sir, what kind of evidences do I need to collect for lawsuit against the noisy upstair neighbour? Also how much time it takes in court to reach an outcome? Thanks in advance.

• sonavnayak says : Query regarding application & filling of Contempt
    Dear sir,Where could be file or application to be made for contempt of interim order under arbitration proceeding? And what are the process for the contempt in Arbitration

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 52457

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44360

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x