Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 19719

+ View Full Profile

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• MAYANK AGRAWAL says : EWS certificate related
    My father has a residential flat ( around 4000 sq ft.)but it's ancestral property which is given by my late grandfather . is it counted in ews criteria ? Am i eligible for ews critieria?

My father has residential flat( around 4000 sq ft.) But it's ancestral property which is given by my late grandfather so is it consider to ews critieria Am i eligible to apply ews certificate?

• alamgir rabbani says : illegal club made in my common passage
    my common passage is been blocked and on what basis i can prove it illegal can someone make conatruction in my common passage

• Abhay Shanu says : Seniority of wait list and select list
    I have joined a post on Dec 2017 from select list (main list) I am a obc candidate & a candidate from UR category joined the same post on aug 2018 from exercising waiting list. Wait list candidate has secure higher marks than me. How the seniority will fixed between them?

• Jasbir Singh says : more than 2 kids policy- housing society election
    Thank you sir, you have provided me a clarity on the subject on 04 july 2021. I am also a naval vetran have rendered 32 years of service on variuos onboad IN ships/establishments . regards Jasbir Singh Hon sub Lt (retd) IN

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799