Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 18974

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Ram Prasad Onlinesays : Regarding cheque book lost
    Sir, I lost 2 cheque books of mine. I posted about this in lawyerclub. Experts gave me suggestions. Went to bank & got cheque books blocked by paying challan amount. & then went to police.gave a letter & took acknowledgement. Letter is just conveying information that I lost cheque books. police gave acknowledgement.Police said that they will not log FIR for this kind of lost cheque books. At the same time they are not issuing NOT TRACEABLE CERTIFICATES FOR CHEQUE BOOK. ANYTHING ELSE TO BE DONE.

Sir, I lost 2 cheque books of mine. I posted about this in lawyersclub. Experts gave me suggestions. Went to bank & got cheque books blocked by paying challan amount. & then went to police station .gave a letter & took acknowledgement. Letter is just conveying information that I lost cheque books. police people gave acknowledgement.Police people said that they will not log FIR for this kind of lost cheque books. At the same time they are not issuing NOT TRACEABLE CERTIFICATES FOR CHEQUE BOOKS.

• Jagadish Lakshmegowda Onlinesays : Great profile sir
    Your profile is very impressive. Did you dealt with any double selling of the properties as it common in Bangalore land mafia and so-called celebrities and leaders? Reason I am asking cousin has society allowed site 20 years back and he has paying taxes and he A katha as well. Local gang created fake document show revenue land and got the katha from BPMP and now they sold it one of the celebrities and focrceblly taking over property using power

• Jagadish Lakshmegowda Onlinesays : Great profile

• Niharika Onlinesays : How to freehold a land
    Please help me how do I proceed to freehold a land and what is the timeline to do it ?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×