Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 18656

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Shashank Singh Onlinesays : https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/psc-exam-
    https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/reservation-in-Govt-jobs--315071.asp I also have the exact same query. But i am not able to find any written rule/provision or any court judgement which backs the answer given by the experts in this query. Kindly help. Thhank You Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

  • Pulkit Onlinesays : Lien and Seniority
    Respected Sir Please share your valuable opinion on the following matter https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/lien-and-seniority-724026.asp

  • nalina Onlinesays : DIVORCE AND FIR
    Dear Sir I have already narrated my case which you have replied further to my divorce notice he had assaulted for which 498a fir was done, now after getting a bail he has been calling my collegues and linking my names with them, job is the only survival for me now which he is disturbing, and im worried about loosing the job in case he enters my work place. please advice how should i go ahead.

  • Piyalee Janardan Onlinesays : Blasting license
    This is related to the lease of mining areas. My dad has taken a lease of a mining area related to granite. he was not given any information regarding blasting license earlier. Suddenly the tehsildar has sent an official letter through his peon asking my dad to submit license within 7 days. Due to Durga puja, there are three holidays in between. Moreover, the document does not have any seal on it nor was sent by proper post. Please give any advice on how to proceed, Is this even legal?

  • Member (Account Deleted) Onlinesays : Annulment of marriage

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53507

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x