Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 16973

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• CHM says : Noisy upstair neighbour
    Sir, what kind of evidences do I need to collect for lawsuit against the noisy upstair neighbour? Also how much time it takes in court to reach an outcome? Thanks in advance.

• sonavnayak says : Query regarding application & filling of Contempt
    Dear sir,Where could be file or application to be made for contempt of interim order under arbitration proceeding? And what are the process for the contempt in Arbitration

• Rakesh Tekwani says : Repairs and maintenance fund
    Hello Sir, We collect around around 1.8Crores as repairs and maintenance fund. We are preparing budget for next financial year for our society. Can we use 50% of Repairs and maintenance fund amount in our budget so as to reduce the overall maintenance for the residents? Regards, Vikrant

• sonavnayak says : Section 29 A arbitration application
    I win interim order in arbitration (sec-17), now my arbitrator inform us to file application in Sec 29A for further proceeding and set aside, what about our win interim order for deposit of interim order(losing party has to deposit fund as per interim order) , why I have to file application in Sec29-A in arbitration, as losing party contempt the interim order and I already filed Contempt petition

• Arshdeep Tandon says : Property Issue
    I have bought a property recently and got my papers checked from various authorities stating that everything is fine. I have also got a loan approved on my property. It is third floor in karol bagh. Now when I got the registry from the registrar back, there is a red stamp on the same and on Mcd website it is mentioned that it is UC, GF,FF,SF. I am not able to understand what should I do now.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49786

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 42798

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×