LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 20772

+ View Full Profile

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• sadhna packagings says : Mutation
    Who goverment official has the right to transfer names of legal heirs in khevat in uttar pardesh after their death of ancestral

• KKumarSharma says : Transfer of membership in CHS : Delhi
    Hello. Please see if you can help with paid expertise for the case below: Transfer of membership in CHS-Deceased left unregistered/ non probated will in favour of nephew. Fabricated nomination (no blood relation, minor) introduced at Cooperative Housing Society. The case is being fought between legal heir basis the will and alleged nominee (now deceased) basis the nomination form. (Delhi) Current Status: Lower court has accepted nomination, and rejected the will Thank you, Kanika Sharma

• Vasudevan says : Format of RTI
    Respected Learned Expert, your reply on the captioned subject is highly appreciable. You had provided the opt reply for the query. Thanks for guiding the public in a proper way.

• RITESH RANJAN says : POCSO
    Respected Sir, I wish to avail your nice sense of law and vast experience for legal consultation on Payment Basis. Please be kind to provide your Phone Pe or Google Pay number and the amount of Fees. Please give your WhatsApp No upon which I will post the relevant documents and my queries. My contact and WhatsApp No. is 72960 10831. Please help, I hope you definitely understand what a victims father undergoes. Namaste 🙏.

• Anonymous says : Decree sheet says ‘Appeal allowed with costs’
    Is there any law /judgement that ‘Appeal allowed with costs’ means that whole prayer in appeal is allowed? As executing court is objecting to execute a part of my prayer in appeal merely by saying that the part is not discussed in judgement. Note: That the part is not discussed in judgement neither it was denied at any point in judgement and last words of judgement are Appeal stands allowed with costs

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799