Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 17670

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • sonavnayak says : Section 29 A arbitration application
    I win interim order in arbitration (sec-17), now my arbitrator inform us to file application in Sec 29A for further proceeding and set aside, what about our win interim order for deposit of interim order(losing party has to deposit fund as per interim order) , why I have to file application in Sec29-A in arbitration, as losing party contempt the interim order and I already filed Contempt petition

  • Arshdeep Tandon says : Property Issue
    I have bought a property recently and got my papers checked from various authorities stating that everything is fine. I have also got a loan approved on my property. It is third floor in karol bagh. Now when I got the registry from the registrar back, there is a red stamp on the same and on Mcd website it is mentioned that it is UC, GF,FF,SF. I am not able to understand what should I do now.

  • jaminder s bibra says : service matters
    i would like to consult you for submitting a petition in high court--relates to expunging of APAR for two years which are below benchmark--colonel js bibra

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : This is S k Rai from Maharastra
    Hallo sir, Thanks for your straight reply. I’d no option. I am that anonymous person looking support to file case of dishonesty and defamation against my spouse. Can you please help me? Rai.

  • Adv. P.B. Agrawal. says : PSRP
    Sir, Please answer my Query. When is PSRP filed?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 51816

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44360

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x