LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Illegal land documents

(Querist) 18 August 2018 This query is : Open 
Dear Experts

As the village previous talati has issued two illegal house tax receipt showing house numbers and house rent, usage tax etc to land grabber and village previous sarpanch issued one gram panchayat dakhla showing four location of a plot in the name of land grabber...right now both of them are not in posts.

In actual there is open plot and there is no construction.

Is the village sarpanch has rights to issue gram panchayat dakhila of plot ?

Is the two house tax receipts makes the land grabber owner ??

Where to complain about forge house tax receipt and forge gram panchayat dakhila ??

We complained to District Development Officer but no actions were taken.

We complained to local police station but no actions were taken..

Please guide sir your expert advice is highly appreciated..

Thank you..
KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Expert) 18 August 2018
Dear Sir,
You may file private complaint and court will book a case for creating wrong public records which is punishable under Indian Penal Code.
Priyanshu Mehta (Querist) 20 August 2018
Thank you sir for your reply...

But where to file this complaint ??

Pls guide sir

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :