IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit nyathawada   20 August 2018 at 17:18

Loan licensing agreement format required

Hello everyone. I am looking for a Loan Licensing agreement sample format for manufacturing nutraceutical products at a company. Any help will be highly appreciated.


Priyanshu Mehta   18 August 2018 at 19:57

Illegal land documents

Dear Experts

As the village previous talati has issued two illegal house tax receipt showing house numbers and house rent, usage tax etc to land grabber and village previous sarpanch issued one gram panchayat dakhla showing four location of a plot in the name of land grabber...right now both of them are not in posts.

In actual there is open plot and there is no construction.

Is the village sarpanch has rights to issue gram panchayat dakhila of plot ?

Is the two house tax receipts makes the land grabber owner ??

Where to complain about forge house tax receipt and forge gram panchayat dakhila ??

We complained to District Development Officer but no actions were taken.

We complained to local police station but no actions were taken..

Please guide sir your expert advice is highly appreciated..

Thank you..

Anonymous   14 August 2018 at 17:36

Registration of court decree for division of family property

I and my brother inherited a couple of immoveable properties from our father. The same were transferred jointly in our names by the Development authority, on the demise of our parents, by executing a freehold Registry in our joint names, stamp duty based on the original cost of allotment to our father.
Subsequently, I and my brother had a dispute and the matter was resolved through a court decree dividing the family property, in which each of both the immoveable properties were assigned exclusively to each brother. When I approached the Development authority in Ghaziabad to mutate the property in my name exclusively by deleting the share of my brother, based on the terms of the court decree, they have asked for the court decree to be registered.
My question is 1) Aren't Court decrees sufficient proof of title to property? 2) In case the Court decree is essential, what will be the basis of valuation of the Decree for purpose of stamp duty? Present circle rates or original purchase value of our father?Please note that the property is original allotment and there is no sale/purchase involved.

Anonymous   14 August 2018 at 17:14

One of my friend purchased dd before 20 months want refund

Hello Sir,
I know before my query questions are like that but its some different so please give a time.
Sir one of my friend purchased the DD of Rs. 110000/- for an investment Pvt. Ltd. Company but DD was lost by him and next day
company had gone shut down and owners went to Police custody in fraud mental case. when we contacted to bank, they said that it will be required an Original DD or should be wait to expire DD but we have a Photocopy instead original as we have lost. After 6 months then we contacted to bank, they said that it will be required Original but now after 20 Months, is not possible to refund the money, please suggest that what I can for my money.

Thanks and Regards,

Anonymous   14 August 2018 at 15:21

Agreement to sell and purchase

My Husband purchase a DDA Flats in 1997 vide GPA/WILL/SPA Registered and Agreement to Sell is not Register. (My Father and Seller Expire)
Now My query: By error the consideration amount not mention or blank in ATS but written about "full and final settlement and the details of payment has been mention in separate Legal Receipt".
Did this Agreement to Sell is Valid or not ?

Anonymous   14 August 2018 at 11:18

Rectification deed for b katha

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a B-Katha property in Bangalore, we noticed that property schedule's are mismatching from old sale deed with new sale deed, from then the property has been sold to 4 times.

1st Sale Deed Content (Original Owner): "measuring east to west 40feet and north to south 30feet and the road is east and south"
2n dSale Deed Content : "measuring east to west 30 and north to south 40 feet and the road is North Side"
3rd Sale Deed Content : "measuring east to west 30 and north to south 40 feet and the road is North Side"
4th Sale Deed Content : "measuring east to west 30 and north to south 40 feet and the road is North Side"


1. Should We ask first owner (He got the property from his father) to provide the rectification deed? or the person with whom im buying has to give?

2. Is it mandatory to register the rectification deed? if no what is the consequences?

3. What if we dont find the first owner or he is not willing?

4. Can i buy the property without this document?

Kindly suggest


Anonymous   13 August 2018 at 17:08

Regarding Caste Certificate


Greetings Sir/Ma'am!!

My question is I got my caste certificate from Bihar Bhawan New Delhi in seal stamp it is mention JOINT LABOUR COMMISSIONER , GOVT OF BIHAR , BIHAR BHAWAN ,NEW DELHI. so can you tell that my caste certificate is valid for all central govt job.

List of authorities empowered to issue Caste / Tribe Certificates:
1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy
Commissioner / Deputy Collector/I Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Extra-Asst.
Commissioner / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate.
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / presidency Magistrate.
3. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
4. Sub-Divisional Officers of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
5. Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer Lakshadweep.

The seal stamp which is in my caste certificate i.e JOINT LABOUR COMMISSIONER comes under above category.

Waiting for your reply.


Anonymous   13 August 2018 at 15:26

Legal heir certificate

I would like to make a legal heir certificate for my mom to claim income tax refund which is deducted on my dad's PAN who is no longer with us.

As I understand the Tahsildar's office at old customs house is giving the certificate only to govt employees. My parents worked for SBI.

Please help me as to which Government office i am supposed to connect who will issue the certificate.

Nitin   13 August 2018 at 09:42

Pmrd approval regarding

Hi , I have purchase Flat in grampanchayat area , in non agriculture land with gram panchayat approval, but now builder said we need to take approval from PMRD , and is asking for money , kindly suggest me PMRD approval is required or not, and we have paid money for the same , what is process for the same,my flat is in near hadapsar pune( Manjari ) kindly suggest.

chandanchakraborty   12 August 2018 at 13:16

Validity of searching report

What is the validity period of searching report for creating equitable mortgage?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query