IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   06 March 2018 at 13:25

Heavy deposite & sub rental agreement

मैं एक गुंतवणूक दार हू जो मालिक से घर मकान हेवी डिपॉसीट पे लेके भाडे पे देता हू और यह सब बनते मकान मालिक को पहिले से बता देता हू. तो मैं कोनसा अग्रीमेंट बनालू कुपया मदत किजिये

Anonymous   05 March 2018 at 22:13

space problem in name

Hello experts. My name is Kapildev Behera. I have no space in my name in 10th and diploma certficate but in my degree certficate there is a space problem in Kapil Dev Behera. Is this will affect in any govt exam during interview. please help !

Dhirender Wadhwa   03 March 2018 at 23:44

Procedure & dcoument to change karta of huf

Dear Experts
It has been a great help from you all on different legal issues.

My father has an HUF. Started in 2014 with me handling all its works till date. All income from professional work of mine and my wife were added to HUF, as I am salaried also. In 2016, I opened a trading business (with help of family and my savings) with HUF as the properietor. Have returned all invested amounts. My father being karta, has been complaining as I disturb him (not actually) for all legal works (Audit signs, bank accounts, etc), wherever Karta is mandatory and me handling all else as the authorised signatory. All work and process and dealings are done by me. Recently my father, has been pressurizing me to take over as karta of HUF. (Now 75, he finds all this burdens on him. He wants to be free and be on pilgrimages and tours to my other two brothers living in other cities and abroad.

My brothers had no problems in the issue since starting and have already consented to my father. Please note that Eldest brother has wife and two sons (major) and lives outside India (now citizen in that country). I have wife and one daughter (minor). Two younger brother in India are married with one son (minor each). One sister (youngest) was married when HUF was started (on paper) and lives with husband and two sons (minor). All incomes and business in HUF were put in by me and my wife. No property (ancestral or individual) has been put in.

Kindly suggest the paperwork to be done as I got to know, that Karta of an HUF can be changed. Please clarify grounds and legal proceedings taking into account that eldest son lives abroad and consents sign through proper channel as visiting india is not feasible for him

kishore   27 February 2018 at 15:36

unauthorized gate by other party

respected sir i have a house having 15ft front road. in my registry it is written that this road is for exclusive use by me and my neighbor adjacent to me but a person opposite my house opened gate and he is not living here and has big plot with one tin shed room. he has one gate on his 20 feet road. when i objected he cut my electricity connection and later broke my house pipe when i approached police they did not receive my complaint instead told me that will book under some section. as iam in govt service. pls help

Anonymous   22 February 2018 at 13:24

Docs required

Hi all , actually I am planning to set up my own Ielts coaching centre in Punjab .It only have an objective to train people for appearing in Ielts exam . I have already rented a space and it has total capacity to accommodate near about 20 students in one batch . I am planning to run it in morning and evening only, initially, but I am unaware about the documentation required for it .Kindly guide for the same .

Your advice is welcomed and would be really appreciable.

DATT K   21 February 2018 at 22:00

Stamp duty

Three Male and one female WANT TO buy a plot jointly in Gurgaon, Haryana. What will be the stamp duty in Gurgaon on Sale Deed.in this case.

Anonymous   13 February 2018 at 21:16

Consent decree

We had obtained a consent decree from the court in a financial case however in the consent terms filed there is a clause which is ambiguous. The other party wants to break out of the agreement of the consent decree however the judge has clearly highlighted the important clause and terms of the agreement which are non ambiguous in the decree order. Can he take use of the ambiguous clause and avoid the consent decree order, 1 year after the decree order was passed.

Anonymous   11 February 2018 at 13:02

Property Registered on Nickname....

Dear Sir,

बचपन में मेरे माता-पिता ने मेरा नाम राकेश रखा था और मेरे इसी नाम पर कुछ जमीन खरीदा था। जब मैं बड़ा हुआ और स्कूल में दाखिला लिया तो स्कूल के प्रधानाध्यापक ने मेरा नाम बदलकर मोहम्मद अब्दुल रब कर दिया था। मेरे सारे कागजात इसी नाम से है। पुराना नाम से कोई कागजात नहीं है। लेकिन मैं अभी भी पुराने नाम से ही जाना जाता हुं।मेरे माता पिता अभी जिंदा है। अब मैं क्या करूं। कृपया करके उचित सलाह देने का कष्ट करेंगे।

मोहम्मद अब्दुल रब
WhatsApp 9546564540

rohit jain   09 February 2018 at 12:23

Value of estamp paper for sale deed of residential floor

What value of stamp paper needs to be bought from SHCIL for the execution of 'SALE DEED" for a residential property having below details:-

SDV : Rs 20,00,000/-
Mkt Value : Rs 49,00,000/-
Location : New Delhi - 110059
Type : Residential FLOOR
Area of Floor : 100 Sq Yards
Area of Plot : 100 Sq Yards
No. of Floor : 4
Parking : Yes

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query