LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Rajesh Rathod   07 January 2014 at 16:50

Registration of marriage in gujarat

Hi Experts,

I need your guidance to understand the process for registering the marriages in Gujarat.

On date of marriage both the parties were MINOR but today both have attend the majority and willing to register their marriages.

I went to Registar office to register under Special Marriage Act but they are denying to register with reason that Marriage were solemnized during Minority.

Can anyone please guide me what to do here?


Rajesh Rathod   23 October 2013 at 23:28

Self appearance in high court for mact

Hi All,

I am having MACT case (Accident took place in 2001) for which Tribunal has given order for compensation of Rs 55,220/- with 7.5% yearly interest where my insurance company will pay 45% and 55% will be paid by respondent insurance company.

My Insurance company was not convinced with this judgement and decided to appeal in high court.

I got the notice from high court to appear 26/11/2013 in this matter.

I have completed my Law in 2012 and thinking to fight this case myself. So can anyone please give me application format which can submitted to high court for self appearance and not willing to appoint any other lawyer.

Thanking you in advance.


Rajesh Rathod   22 October 2010 at 15:48

Object of society member/chairment for selling flat

Dear Sir,

I have one property located in rich area of ahmedabad, gujarat. I want to sell this property for some personal need of money.
There are 2-3 buyers who are ready to purchase this flat.
I can get the benefit of 3 lacs extra then the expected property price if I sold it to one of the buyer. but society chairmen and flat neighbor are taking objection against this deal.
They are asking not to sell flat to Sindhi community people and I don’t see any such reason for objection. For them only community is concern. For their satisfaction they can even go through background checking process which includes No Criminal Certificate or etc.
Can anyone please suggest me remedy of this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Rathod   26 December 2009 at 10:09

Is RTI applicable to schools?

Hello Friends,

I have one query regarding RTI.
Is RTI applicable to schools which are registered under Education Board?

Here is complete matter.
1) My sister took admission in 11th Commerce.
2) They issue me a fees receipt for the same.
3) Now after some time, in their record they shifted to 11th Arts but still she is studying everything for commerce.
4) It means, everything is going fine when thing comes to study, but if we check the school record then she comes under 11th Arts.

Can any one please suggest me what i can do in against of school person? Still i haven't communicated anything with school staff member. I want to finish this matter peacefully if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Rathod

Rajesh Rathod   24 December 2009 at 16:16


Respected Sir(s),

I do have one query. One of my friend seeking divorce as soon as possible. Please find complete detail of matter as below

1) Husband is working in ahmedabad.
2) wife is working in pune.
3) marriage duration - 9 years.
4) for 5 years they were not able to meet together because of job and problem between them.
5) Now relative of wife are saying that they dont want to talk on divorce for next 1 year.

Please let me know if more details are required to understand the matter.

Please give me appropriate remedy so my friend can be out from this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Rathod   29 September 2009 at 16:41

Mistake in registration of Caste/Community.

Hello Friends,

Please give me your valuable suggestion for proceeding in amendment of caste/community registration process.

Here is brief detail about problem.

My community/caste registered under "Rathore Khatriya Samaj" in Gujarat.

But actual it is "Hindu Rathore (Teli) Samaj" which comes under OBC define by central government. Due to mistake of senior community members it is registered as "Khatriya Samaj" which comes under Open category. So now i want to modify the registration of my caste/community.

Can here anybody please suggest me a procedure to amend/alter the details and registration of caste/community?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Rathod   12 September 2009 at 11:23

furious from BSNL service.

Hello Sir,

From last 15 days, i am suffering from the type of service provided by BSNL. Before 15 days, my BSNL landline got dead. i register complain at fault booking service, but there was no response from their side. i repetitively do the same thing for 3 times, but there is no action taken by BSNL staff member.

Can here anyone please guide me what do in this case?

I would also like to know that, is there any rule like "if phone is not working for more than 3 days, then we can get a relief in current month bill?".

Also please provide me a format of complain which i can send to their SDOP/General Manager for this kind of services.

Thanks in advance.riven

Rajesh Rathod   03 September 2009 at 10:57

Registering Society for NA NOC Certificate.

Hello Friends,

Once again i need your valuable feedbacks on my query. Here is the complete detail.

I am living in my own house since last 15 years. But it is not being registered as Society in AUDA or municipal corporation.

Just before 3 days, our chairmen got the notice from corporation for registration.

We all are paying municipal tax on regular basis.

Can here any body please guide me for procedure of registering a society for NA, NOC certificate from corporation.

I need your help on urgent basis, so i can start with procedure as soon as possible.

Rajesh Rathod   25 August 2009 at 11:58

Fraud with name of Service after sale.

Hello Friends,
Please guide for my following issue.

Before 4 months, i buy HP Laptop 550 @ cost of 29000/-. as i used it on regular basis, before few weeks, LCD of laptop was crash. So Service center give me new LCD for laptop.
But after 2-3 weeks of service, again there is a fault in keyboard of laptop. Now they are saying that "notch" of keyboard is broken, you have to pay the charges for repair.

Now as i know, quality of laptop is not that much good as i expected, and because of this i am facing all these problem in my laptop. even of mine friend having same issues.

Can anyone here please guide me what to do with those guys?

Rajesh Rathod   23 August 2009 at 22:45

Need Civil & Revenue Law for Rajasthan state

Hello Friends.

I need Civil & Revenue Act (Local Act) of rajasthan.

I will greatly appreciate any form of document for the same. I need it on urgent basis.

Thanks in advance.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query