LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mabusubhani   18 September 2022 at 09:45

About vehicle ownership

Respected sir,
Two wheeler vehicle is on my father name. He was died without any will or register to any other person.But my mother given this vehicle to others.Can I file case as vehicle theft.My mother have right to dispose like that, without legal heirs consent.

Anonymous   17 September 2022 at 19:54

Online filing of caveat at ncdrc

Dear Sir, I would like to know the process on how to file CAVEAT online. Pl help me with some guidance on efiling of CAVEAT at NCDRC.

Pendyala Vasudeva Rao   15 September 2022 at 23:04

Lr petition

Plaintiff filed LR petition for substitue legal heirs of deceased defendent. They failed to file counter even after 1200 days.counter closed .IA aloowed. Is there any right comes to LRs to file written statement? Can plaintiff file O.8, R 5(2) and O 8, R 10 petition to get judgement in favour of plaintiff

Anonymous   15 September 2022 at 12:14

Liability of father after his death

Father has so many debts after his death is the liability transfer to his son. Father has no assets. Sons property is bought by his sons own money and bank loan. Kindly advice me sir

Prasad Konathala   15 September 2022 at 11:50

Cav. what does it mean??


Can you Please explain about the Case Status: Pending (CAV) &
Case Proceedings : CAV in the Court of Hon'ble Justice of High Court.

My Queries:

1. What does the above mean??
2. In how many days, I can expect the Judgment??
3. What happens if the benches of the Hon'ble Judges is rescheduled in the meanwhile?? I mean what happens if ARRANGEMENT FOR THE SITTINGS OF THE HON'BLE JUDGES is rescheduled in the mean time??

Anonymous   15 September 2022 at 08:59

Section 160(2) of railway act

Is section 160(2) of railway act is bailable or not? If the person is willing to accept

Anonymous   14 September 2022 at 22:58

Request to change state counsel, as it would benefit a party

We are in a peculiar situation where, in a Criminal Revision clubbed with a Criminal Appeal pending before the High Court, the advocate for complainant (opposite side) has become the Advocate General (AG). The said advocate had also appeared for the complainants in other petitions, connected with this case.

Earlier the said advocate (before becoming the AG) could not appear in the appeal, as the case is against the state, and he could only appear in the Criminal Revision, filed by the complainants, which is clubbed with the appeal.

Now considering the said advocate has become the Advocate General, the complainants have gotten an advantage and the said advocate can even appear in the Criminal Appeal, although for the state, but this will benefit the complainants. Furthermore, since all the subordinates in the AG office also report to the said advocate now, even if any of them appears for the state, it will again benefit the complainants.

• Can we request the High Court to have the state appoint an independent advocate, considering the above situation? Should we file an application in this regard?

It has come to my knowledge that in some cases, the state is being represented by independent advocates, perhaps for other reasons. Please help.

Sorry for being anonymous, but it is important.

Anonymous   14 September 2022 at 17:59

Cheque case

If father has a bounce cheque case is there any right to acquire the money or property from his unmarried son. As the son brought the property by his own money and bank loan
Kindly advice sir

Bharat verma   14 September 2022 at 15:20

Open shaded stack parking

We have bought the flat in 2021 ( New ) with Open shaded stack parking from builder.
The parking details are mentioned in the Index 2 as well as in the Agreement by the builder.

But, some members in the society says that open space parking is common parking and its illegal.
can someone share their input ? who is correct and is it legal/illegal?

Sunita   13 September 2022 at 23:30

Parking issue, need help please

Hi, I have a flat in airoli, where my mom dad and brother stay. I stay separately in my husbands house. My brother has a car which he keeps inside the society in an open empty space. There is another couple who also keeps 2 cars in open space. Now society is asking us to keep our car outside stating that they have passed in AGM that only owner cars registered on owners names can be kept inside building. Is this correct? Can such a rule be put in society?
What should I do? Transfer my brothers car to my name?
Please help me,
Nine nine three zero, double eight, forty nine, sixty two

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query