LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Balaji Bakthavathsal   01 November 2021 at 06:52

Seeking exemption in giving evidence

In a Criminal case under the Calendar Case filed by the District Crime Branch Police based on the direction obtained from the High Court before the Judicial court under the sections FOUR SIX SEVEN, FOUR SIX EIGHT, FOUR TWENTY AND FIVE ZERO SIX (II) of Cr.P.C., can the prosecution side witnesses seek exemption in attending the court under the section205 of Cr.P.C. ?
These witnesses are sisters of the complainant who were interrogated by the police to ascertain the facts of the offence.
Please quote suitable citation if there is any.
Thanks & Regards

continue
Sidhant adiyari   31 October 2021 at 10:39

Probate and noc

My father and mother hold joint property ,my father had died,my mother had made release deedin which 50 percent share of deceased father given to me I am releasee and my mother and one legal heir are releaser
Now I am co owner in property,
My mother had made will in favour of myself as her wish ,which is registered ,my sister has given noc stating no rights in future on stamp paper which is notarised.
Does probate required after my mother.

Previous mistakenly mention I and mother hold joint property from startting and purchasing date of flat

continue
shyam lal   31 October 2021 at 08:22

Second marriage

Query...what legal action should the
First married wife take. to file a complaint against second wife for marrying her husband with out he giving her a legal divorce

continue
Taufiq Khot   31 October 2021 at 01:34

Purchase 6 gunte (residential zone declaredmmrda)tukdebandi

Dear All experts, If your time permits please help me and guide🙏 for below query. Many thanks in advance.

*Survey number- 5A/5* Total area - 36 gunte.

Area under my name -24 gunte
Area under cousin1 - 6 gunte(sold to gaikwad)
Area under cousin2 - 6 gunte remaining.

cousin 1 had sold 6 gunte land to .Mr gaikwad.
For which talathi had stop mutation entry (prallahbit ferfar #1418) against tukde bandi act. Also I filed case in thesildar office against Mr gaikwad.

Now Mr gaikwad want to sale 6 gunte land back to me. (Tukde JODH. )

My advocate said if I purchase 6 gunte land from gaikwad I have to face below problems.

1. Mr. Gaikwad is ready to pay 25 % penalty to legalize land

But I will also get penalty of 25% and need to pay? Because there is remaining land of cousin 2 6 gunte will still fall under tukde bandi act .

2. Mr gaikwade had purchase land from my cousin 1 managing registrar officer by showing low valuation of land with out joining zone certificate from MMRDA.

But If I purchase now showing real valuation of land I have to pay income tax penalty of 30% on valuation difference.

Please guide me easy way forward how I can borrow 6 gunte land from gaikwad

continue
Anonymous   30 October 2021 at 23:45

Procedure in criminal cases

SIR, COULD I PLEASE BE GUIDED HOW A CRIMINAL CASE PROCEEDS: ONCE SUMMON IS ISSUED THE ACCUSED HAS TO APPEAR IN COURT. ONCE ACCUSED RECEIVES THE CASE PAPERS SHOULD THE ACCUSED SUBMIT HIS REPLY TO THE COMPLAINT FILED BY THE COMPLAINANT? OR SHOULD THE ACCUSED FILE HIS REPLY BEFORE FRAMING CHARGES OR AFTER THE CHARGES ARE FRAMED? IF THE COMPLAINT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY DOCUMENTERY EVIDENCE AT WHAT STAGE SHOULD AN APPLICATION SECTION 91 OF THE CR PC BE SUBMITTED IN COURT SHOULD IT ALSO BE BEFORE FRAMING OF CHARGES OR AFTER FRAMING OF CHARGES?

continue
Advocate Abhijeet singh   30 October 2021 at 22:20

125crpc and hindu adoption and maintenace act

good evening sir,
my query is that :
can a wife ( woman) file maintenance from his husband in under section 125 crpc and also filed case in Hindu adoption and maintenance act same time , simultaneously .

continue
raju   30 October 2021 at 21:14

Witness apperance

In criminal complaint witness was summoned to produce documents. Can witness called to give evidence depute some one else or through advocate. Although witness called is important in criminal case to give evidence.

continue
Anonymous   30 October 2021 at 20:37

Cash gift deed

I want to give money to my sister and register the money transfer by a Gift Deed. Do I have to pay stamp duty in Delhi? And how much % will I have to pay as Stamp duty?

continue
Anonymous   30 October 2021 at 13:37

Legal answer regarding labour law

dear experts,
fact of the case is that plaintiff is not terminated from respected company but his gate is closed means he is not allowed to come for job . plaintiff was absent for some days with permission of his senior. after sometime, notice came from employer that if you are interested in job then job the office on such date and if not present then it seems that u are not in condition to do job. plaintiff joined the office on given date with apology letter and that letter is signed by his HOD. but after that he disallowed to work and said to him that management will tell you when you will allow to work. many days gone and months too. then plaintiff approached labour inspector and fter disucssed with labour inspector and management , IO refered the case Labour Commissioner and now case is pending in that .. no my question is that labour commissioner is not heearing plaintiff case and oppiste party also not coming and there is humor of that management has given bribe.

so please tell me what should i do that labour commission hear my case and i get certain remedies.

continue
Anonymous   30 October 2021 at 07:48

Purchase 6 gunte (residential zone declaredmmrda) tukde band

Area under my name -24 gunte
Area under cousin2 - 6 gunte remaining.

continue