LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 18 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
A property with a house in it was involved in a treaty as guarantee towards a business partnership between A & B outside India; after the business went wrong the property was registered in B’s name. But the building in it is not yet transferred, still occupied and enjoyed by A. What is the ideal remedy in this issue ?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 18 February 2024
Property includes both the land underneath and the structure above the land.
If the property was transferred by a registered conveyance deed then the transferee becomes the absolute owner.
He can resort to legal action to evict or eject the transforer from the property through appropriate legal forum
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 19 February 2024
Yes, being absolute and registered owner, B should initiate legal action to dispossess A from property.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 February 2024
Yes. I agree with the reply given by the above experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now