25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Anonymous   14 July 2022 at 21:07

Can grand son file suit

X is a person had some landed property he died about 40years ago. He had two sons namely A and B. They were expired decades ago. A had a son by name C and 3 daughters D E F. C also died 30 years ago. Remaining daughters of A, viz.,D,E,F and their where abouts are not known. C had one son by name G and 4daughters by names viz., H,I,J,K. C died 20 years ago. H,I,J,K are living elsewhere with their families. J is dumb and un married daughter. G, the son of C had 2sons namely L and M. Now the daughters of C namely I and K are trying to sell the properties with high handedness, under the control of G with out the consent of their brother G. Can now EITHER Sons of G L /M can sue for their share in the ancestral property. Said property in revenue records mentioned as ancestral As all u know well that in olden days at about 40 years back there is no proper document in rural areas. But presently said land shown as ancestral in revenue records, and admitted by the G and all others. So please go through thoroughly and guide Can file injunction against the persons trying to sell besides asking share in ancestral property

continue
Anonymous   14 July 2022 at 19:27

Interim bail while anticipatory bail is pending

Dear Expert,

Applying for anticipatory bail for an ailing senior citizen (70+) in a criminal FIR. The complainant is very influential and is harassing the senior citizen. Anticipatory bails may take 15-20 days in lower court. Complainant may create unnecessary delays. If unsuccessful, this may take a longer time in the high court.

I came across the online article that the defendant can apply for interim bail - a temporary measure that is valid while an application is ongoing or when the court is considering an application for anticipatory or regular bail."

Current lawyer suggests not staying home for the entire duration. This obviously is a huge concern given the ongoing COVID and the ailing health of the senior citizen.

Very much appreciate your guidance.

continue
Anonymous   14 July 2022 at 18:25

About probation period

Hi All,

Getting to direct point- in my offer later they have mentioned the probation period is six month. So my six months is not completed because of some issue I resign and they ask me for serve the notice period of 2 month..It is necessary to server the notice period 2 month in probation period.. As per my knowledge it is 1 month I guess ..

continue
Janhavi Mantri   14 July 2022 at 14:31

Tenant stolen my furniture

I had given out my flat on L&L, Agreement was valid till March 2024 with 2 years of lock in. My tenant suddenly ran away without giving any notice. He took all the lights and my furniture along without my consent.

Please advise the next steps.

Janhavi

continue
Venkat   14 July 2022 at 13:34

Co-ownership

We 7 of us jointly own a commercial property, wherein we get the rent in our individual names proportionate to our holding percentage. We find it difficult to collect money from all the co-owners for maintenance, payment of property taxes etc. Hence we decided to open an joint account in a bank and remit the rents to that account and disburse the amounts after adjusting the expenditures. But banks are not permitting a joint account of more than 3 persons. 1. Is there any other way to address this issue? 2. Can a co-ownership get a PAN?

continue
kishorchandra p mehta   14 July 2022 at 12:58

Fixed deposit interest

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM HAVING SAVING ACCOUNT IN MY NAME WHEREIN THE INTEREST OF MY WIFE IS BEING CREDITED. THE FIXED DEPOSITS STAND IN JOINT NAME WHEREIN FIRST NAME IS OF MY WIFE.
IN THIS REGARD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, FOR FILING INCOME TAX RETURN, THE SAID INTEREST SHOULD BE TREATED AS MY INCOME.

KINDLY GUIDE IN THE MATTER.
THANKS.
K.P.MEHTA

continue
Krishnaiah Krishnsiah   14 July 2022 at 09:24

Is it necessary to serve the notice on the exparte.

Dear experts,
If in any case if the party set exparte, when the party is on record about to proceed with the case is it necessary to issue notice to the other side?
And basing the materials in the record it's clearly shows that that, they are dragging matter?
Let me have an advice experts.

continue
Anonymous   14 July 2022 at 03:06

Holding company responsibilities.

Our Housing Society in Mumbai negotiated and signed MOU with a Developer (a Pvt Ltd Comoany) for Redevelopment of our Society blogs. At the time of signing the Development Agreement, the Developer wanted the Society to sign the DA with its Wholly owned subsidiary, another Pvt.Ltd. company. Over the years this Wholly owned subsidiary has failed to honor its commitments as per DA like paying Corpus Fund, Compensation for Temporary Alternate Accommodation, Penalty for delayed possession etc. They are also not following certain clauses detrimental to the interests of the Society members. They say they are in financial difficulties. What are the responsibilities of the Holding Company under such circumstances and what action the Society can take against the Holding Company?

continue
PRASAD GABBITA   14 July 2022 at 00:38

i'm unable to serve notice period

My lord,

I'm joined in pvt company on 22nd July and Due to personal and family problems I want to leave organization and now I'm at different place..The same i informed to HR & Supervisor..Now they are creating so, much hectic problem to me..

I said my problem clearly and explained through mail also..Now they are not at all listening and now they are saying I have to serve notice period..I said I'll pay the money also..But they are not listening..

What should I do now..They are saying if I didn't attend office they want to issue absconding letter but my problem is I can't able to attend office in this situation...

continue
Anonymous   14 July 2022 at 00:00

Check criminal record in india online

I am facing trial for rash and negligent driving for ipc 279 and 337 and 338. The case is not moving fast and getting delayed very much. it is more than 3 years and still my case is in appearance stage only.
i am planning to go to abroad for job purpose and pending court case is painful for me.
As per some of internet suggestions, i got to know that there is no need to report the pending case while applying passport or visa. is this true?
can i check my criminal record online?
is there any platform where i can check the criminal pending case other than going to police station?

continue