LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   25 April 2024 at 00:48

S311 of crpc read with s.202 of crpc.

I am big time confused. Recently the Hon'ble Session Court in a petition u/s 340 of CrPC for Perjury took action by filing a written complainant against the opposite side.

To clarify, once the judge makes a written complaint, it will send it to First Class Judicial Magistrate for Trial Proceedings.

But before he does that, I want to invoke S311 of CrPC and examine witnesses on Oath. I am not sure if S311 permits recording of statement of witnesses on Oath and that's my first question.

If suppose the above question is answered in negative, then I plan to invoke S311 read with S202 or 200 of CrPC to get the statements of witnesses recorded on Oath.

Eventually my goal is to get this witnesses examined before the court and get their statements recorded on Oath so that they are binded with those statements.

Please advice

brsasireddy   24 April 2024 at 17:53

Typo error in the consent deed

Good Afternoon All,

Recently we registered a Deed of Consent in subregister office. I went thru the entire doc and somehow I missed a silly spelling mistake.
They mentioned exectants instead of executants - U missing in the word -

######### AS HERE
The amount of consideration was already received by the exectants of this document proportinately, including the first Part share.

​This Document of Consent Deed is made by the executant consciously, voluntarily, with out any undue influence or coercion This being a fully conscious act this Consent Deed is binding on the executant for ever. Now no any consideration received in this Document.
Will this create any problem in the future?. Do I need any rectification deed?.

Please help me.

Anonymous   24 April 2024 at 11:42

Sale of flats

I have own one flat among four flats in chennai. Four owners are different owners. One of the women owner of Flat is died 15 years back and her husband's where about is unknown to us. The brother of deceased owner enjoy the benefit of that flat since then. There is no legal transaction between the brother and sister for the right on the Flat. Now all other three owners are willing to sell our respective flat which not possible as the fourth owner is NOT alive for signing the documents. In this situation what will be the legal way of selling our flats to the third parties or any builders.

Arun   23 April 2024 at 09:34

Mental illness of spouse

Can one send notice or file a case for share/rights on in laws of his/her spouse who is suffering from mental illness (bipolar disorder/schizophrenia) especially when he/she is left to deal with mentally ill spouse by those who have Cunningly/wisely deprived the mentally ill person of his/her rights OR one need to get authorization/power of attorney from mentally ill spouse to represent him/her in the court of law?

Please, suggest/guide the way to proceed in the right direction with right approach.

Thank you.

Anonymous   22 April 2024 at 18:54

Wrong information provided in ews application

Respected Sir,

I have joined a SSC last year 2023. Though I applied as EWS, I got selected as a GENERAL MERIT candidate with final marks higher than GENERAL cut-off. However, recently my family member confessed that he gave wrong details in the EWS application form while procuring the EWS certificate in 2022. Even though my EWS status is genuine, he provided wrong information as he thought the correct information will lead to cancellation of application. Thus the supporting documents don't match the reality back then. Given my selection under GENERAL merit and genuine EWS status, will I face any criminal case in future if it is revealed? Should I resign? Any advice will be helpful?

arham organic   22 April 2024 at 15:06

Legal metrology notice 2009 section 18(1)

respected experts
The company has received a notice from Senior Inspector, Legal Metrology (Weights & Measures) Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, stating that the company has violated section 18(1)/36(1) of ‘the Legal Metrology Act, 2009’,Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011’ for not mention Pincode and number of sachet in box . also mention that it can be compounded at office level if we agreed to pay fine . please advice

Idris Shaikh   22 April 2024 at 09:08

Eligibility for housing societies

I have 3 children's, two of which were born in 1995/1999 respectively, and my third child was born in the year 2007, so i can still contest for housing society election's

Idris Shaikh   22 April 2024 at 09:05

Eligibility for housing societies

I have 3 children's, 2 of which were born in year 1995/1999 respectively, and my third child was born in year 2007, do i still can contest for housing society membership

Anonymous   21 April 2024 at 20:10

Regarding exiting partnership

Hai sir,
Before My question, let me explain the situation. My friend has been in a partnership for 5% of 9cr project (loan).
Later before completion of project, there was a differences between him and the managing partner, as the managing partner is not properly spending the funds, when asked him, he said if you want to quit I am taking over your share and written an agreement on Rs 10 stamp paper and also given an affidavit that he is responsible for all the loss and you are not responsible for any financial or bank related issues.
Now the project is not yet completed and the funds are exhausted.

Here his property and the project can cover the lender amount.
He was not removed from the partnership deed as there was loan.
Now, if the lender goes for auction, does my friends property too will be auctioned? Will the affidavit given to him will be helpful to exit with out auction?
Does he should take any other documents from him?
Please provide your valuable suggestions sir.

surya prakash   21 April 2024 at 19:33

Bike theft in parking premises

hi.. I am a parking contractor with Indian railway, recently a bike was stolen while it was parked in our shed, though we are liable compensate the loss to the customer, but bike turned out to be without valid insurance. even though I am ready to compensate the bike owner is asking for huge amount. (50000rs for 10year old hero Honda splendor), now he has filed a police complaint with GRP, where the GRP police are threatening me of booking a criminal FIR against me. what are my leagl chances,? tomorrow i am going to police station to meet the inspector, kindly suggest me how to handle this situation.