30 June 2019 at 10:34

Accident Case

I was driving in a highway and my scooty got hit with a jeep which was in a wrong side and was just entering the highway from a village road. He stopped the vehicle in front of me and my vehicle just got hit against that. A case against both parties was lodged under sec 279 and 337 in nearby police station. During that accident i got a fracture in my right thigh bone. Police official are saying that i did not applied brakes. Is the case filed against me is liable for compromise. Or we will have to fight this case till results

Answer now


After two-three days of lodging complaint under section 323,324,34, 506, a compromise was filed in the court. Now is it necessary to get bail of the accused?
Please advise.

Answer now

My mobile is stolen, I have already lodged an FIR for the same.
What I found that my number is still being used by the thief, so I contacted JIO care for sharing the location and recent call details, but they refused to share the details stating that they cannot share the details with me and this can only be shared with the police.

My contention is that, I am asking the above details about my own number, which is registered in my name in your records and I am providing my identity proof, then which law bars them to provide the details is beyond my comprehension and any reasoning.

How I can get the details of location and call details from JIO, what options do I have legally. or are they right when they say that they cannot provide it.
To me it looks purely absurd and without any logic.

Please enlighten me if I am wrong.

Answer now

Hello Experts,

In DV case, first notice was served on NA's address but it was returned and mentioned on it as NA is not present on this address then notice has been served on her email id. We have informed to the court that the notice has been served but the Hon'ble court asked to submit any citation on notice serve on email be considered.
Parents of NA has already informed NA about this case means she is in a knowledge of it.
Please help me with the citation or suggest if any.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

30 March 2019 at 22:15

Cheque Bounce Jurisdiction

Hello Team, One of the client from Solapur given me cheque of Solapur Branch. I have deposited this cheque at Pune Bank in my nearest branch. Now cheque is bounced. I want to file case against my client as he is not responding. My question is what will be the Jurisdiction of court to file case ? Solapur or Pune ?

Answer now

My neighbour stays in adjacent B wing whose back wall connects to Terrace of our Wing. C.

Without proper permission from the Society, he has illegally made entry access to this and uses daily despite objection from the C wing residents.
Since I am more vocal about it, he has filed an NC under false allegation and finally the Police station (Executive Magistrate in the same police station) has filed a case u/s 111 and issued notice of Chapter Case Notice u/s 107. I too had given written explanation against his 1st NC with photos of his illegal access. Further I too filed a written complaint against him twice but nothing moved ahead.

Now with some influence in the Police Station he has managed to get a chapter case registered against me.
The Police tried to dispose this matter by convincing me to sign a BOND but I disagreed and informed that this will be decided by putting my case across and be decided on merit.
But I doubt this will be in my favour because of his influence in the Police Station.

What are my options in this case
Can someone advise how to handle this and if its not in my favor how and where to appeal for justice

An early reply will be appreciated as this case is to be heard in the next week
My contact No 8828030809
SAMpat Mane - Mumbai Bhandup

Answer now

04 March 2019 at 12:46

Section 107 crpc - some questions


I've been filed under section 107(false complaint filed against me) where I have produced myself in front of the magistrate today. In return he called me back with "REPLY" on next date.

What is this "REPLY" ? What all needs to be stated in this "reply" ? Can someone share me a " REPLY" format for this please?

Thanks & Regards,

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 13:57

Commission under section 284 cr pc

My father ( M-83) is only supporting witness in a criminal case filed by me in a matter of fraudulent property sale in Rajasthan u/s 420-467-468-471-120-B.The Charge sheet is submitted, Charges have been framed. The trial has begun. In April 2017 my father went to MJM Court at Rajasthan for recording his witness statement and to be available to Defense for cross examination. The PP has recorded the statement of my father and Two Defense Counsel has also cross examined him but he fell ill during cross examination being carried out by the last defense counsel and the deposition is adjourned to next day only wherein my father could not be present as he was advised admission in hospital by State Hospital MO, the certificate was duly submitted and adjournment obtained.In August 2017 I filed a petition u/s 284 crpc for allowing commission at kolkata at my expenses,on medical ground annexed with all his case papers since 2002 and current medical reports and medical certificates. Myfather suffers from serious cardiac disease Attrial Fabriliation. The medical Literature is also submitted. Since then my father has been submitting his medical papers and MC (Current) on every adjournment.The MJM / ACJM has not disposed off the Petition till date despite arguments held on two occasions. Actually such petition is first in the District and the Presiding Officer is not able to have courage to dispose favorably or otherwise. Meanwhile the health of my father is deteriorating.The next hearing is on 19-01-2019.We wish to pressure hard for disposal of the petition and need some judgments from District/High/Supreme court which can be produced in support of our arguments. Such Judgments reference is required by 18th Jan 2019 latest.I need some case references in such or similar matter, and I shall be grateful if the Experts can help me with the same. The Local Lawyer at ACJM level court opines that such petition are uncommon at these level of courts and are unlikely to be accepted, leave apart the knowledge of case laws or judgments.Need help and counsel.

Answer now

09 January 2019 at 09:40



Would like to know how to go about against the seller for tresspassing into property and disturbing after sale deed executed in my favor.


Answer now

02 January 2019 at 13:21

Regarding 107/116 crpc on government job

Hi just wanted to know i have been imposed crpc 107/116 by the police and now i have been selected in government bank how will it impact???

Answer now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu