LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Kumar Gupta   02 October 2021 at 22:23

Application by complainant of sec.311 in the n.i.act

when evidence of complainant and accused have completed and file is about to move for final arguments at this stage complainant puts an applicationof sec.311 of cr.p.c. to call bank manager for evidence to prove the dishonour of cheque. Please quate latest decisions of high courts to disallow such application at this belated stage

sunil   30 September 2021 at 19:56

Recording statement u/s161crpc & notice u/s 41a crpc

Respected Panelist,
Can defacto complainant take plea of shoddy investigation and asking for further investigation / private complaint in a situation as under:
Fact of Case in hand:
(a) IO has recorded statement of named accused after 400 days of registration of FIR before final report was forwarded to Magistrate after 600 days?
(b) IO issued notice u/s 41-A CrPC to some of the named accused after 400 days of registration of FIR when Apex court has mandated that notice u/s 41A CrPC should be issued within 15 days which can be extended on the orders of SP upon commencing of Investigation.

(1) Is there any guideline on time-table (within days/weeks) to record statement of named accused u/s 161 CrPC upon commencing of investigation?
(2) What would be termed as un-reasonable delay in recording statement u/s 161 CrPC?
(3) Is this a fit case for further investigation / private complaint when notice u/s 41A CrPC was issued after 400 days of FIR registration?

Looking forward for your valuable guidance.


Anonymous   28 September 2021 at 14:03


When Private Doctor can be called at Police Station in relation with Medicolegal cases

Vijay   27 September 2021 at 17:47

Sec 143a of ni act is applicable from which date

Hi Every one.
1. Sec 143A of of NI Act is Applicable from Which Date?

2. I have filed a complaint U/s138 of NI Act on 10-8-2018 can I claim Interim compensation U/s143A of NI Act?
Please guide

raju   27 September 2021 at 15:44


Witness was summoned for production of documents who is known to accused and case u/s 200 pending for evidence of complainant. My query is that can witness bring his advocate as his purpose is to only save the accused so that process of summons may not be issued u/s 204

Member (Account Deleted)   27 September 2021 at 13:51

Ipc 279

Police has registered FIR for rash driving when I hit front my car, it’s just small hit bumper damage, as the other people came hit me, I called police before they came other party agreed to compromise with compensation but thr police registered case against me.

How to quash 279 against? Can police withdraw the case or it has to go trial and contest.

What are my options?

Anonymous   26 September 2021 at 19:33

Attachment of property

What is the procedure when there's is no idea that a company has any movable or immovable property, how can the attachment of property u/s 83 of the will process?

vijay kumar kandpal   24 September 2021 at 22:24

Regarding preponement

I have filed bail application in Hon'ble High Court of Delhi. On the first date of hearing dt.21-09-2021, due to some reason no one was appeared in the case, after that High Court pass an order and gives a long date (27-10-2021).
My question is what can I do to get the matter listed early asap?

Anonymous   23 September 2021 at 22:45

Filing complaint on behalf of company

i am working with a private company and have been asked by my office to file a complaint in local police station against another employee on suspected charges of funds embezzlement.
i am required to give my employee code and and also sign the complaint.

will it have any legal implication on me and get me involved into it for all further developments or show that any case is ongoing under my name as these days aadhar or other ID number is taken for filing a complaint.

please guide urgently.

Anonymous   23 September 2021 at 01:37

Written arguments in criminal appeal

Dear Sirs,
There is a criminal appeal against an acquittal, and the case has been dragging on for 5 years. Lawyer argued already but the judge was transferred and he argued again after the new judge came, However opposite party is simply dragging the case, may be they are waiting for this judge also to be transferred. One suggestion was to submit written arguments and leave it to the court. But lawyer has lost interest in this, earlier he did not object much when opposite party was taking adjourments on every date. Lawyer is already paid in full. Now can the party submit written arguments himself, or should it be with a lawyer only. Also as a layman, if there are any errors in wording or langauge, will that be a serious issue? Please comment.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query