LAW Courses
LAW Courses

NITIN TREHAN   17 January 2022 at 11:36

Kindly help

I had registered on one well known matrimonial site where I met with one girl who showed interest in me for marriage. We had very decent conversation with each other for 3-4 months but never met. Later on, I realized that she never speaks truth therefore, not a capable and educated girl (only 12th pass) for my family. Since I left her, she has started blackmailing me that she will kill herself if I marry to someone else, make 5-10 calls to me which I already blocked (on 20th December 21, I told her that I am not interested in you at all) . Her brother is contacting my friends on Facebook to collect information about my incoming marriage. I am going to marry next week, I am very depressed what to do, kindly suggest. I do not want any hurdle in my marriage

continue
Adv. Nitin Prabhakar   16 January 2022 at 21:14

Fir after 25 years

Can we do FIR in medico legal cases after 25 years of criminal nature related to heinous crime due to which plaintiff was about to become insane and mad?

continue
Vasudevan   16 January 2022 at 11:15

Eligibility of passport and visa - reg.

Sir, I had been convicted by the trial court under Prevention of Corruption Act. The verdict of the trial court has been stayed by the High court and the Criminal Appeal is pending before the High Court. In the above situation, My daughter and grand daughter is in foreign country. In the above situation,
i) Am I eligible for temporary Passport, in case of any medical emergency for my daughter and grand daughter to bring them back to India,
ii) Am I eligible for temporary visa to visit the foreign country for the above said reason.

In case if the reply is yes, what are the general conditions may be imposed by the High court? If any deposit to be made, the probable amount also please be informed.
Thanks in anticipation.

continue
shyam lal   08 January 2022 at 13:04

Stay order

During crimnal proceedings in the trial court. the opposite party appealed in the High court and got a stay ..today over one year has passed because of Covid & now Omicron the dates have been postponed still further.Query. Can a application be made to the high court to vacate the Stay?

continue
raju   06 January 2022 at 19:40

Case transfer within same court

Can case be transferred within same court as court not cooperating in criminal case and no hope of justice. As in transfer application can mention the facts as afraid court will get annoyed. Whom to approach.

continue
Anonymous   06 January 2022 at 15:05

Non payment of price of goods by dealer

To
The respected fellow experts
Our company supply its products to its dealers on credit . But one dealer was not paying its due in spite our repeated reminder.
In dealer's agreement one clause inter alia states"OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY IN GOODS REMAINS TO THE OWNER(COMPANY) UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAD BEEN RECEIVED."
My query is:
On basis of the aforesaid clause can we lodge FIR in local police station U/S 415(cheating), U's 403(Dishonest misappropriation of the property)
Abhijit Majumder

continue
raju   05 January 2022 at 22:01

Appeal in criminal case

Application for prepone of date was filled in criminal complaint IPC Private and court rejected the sane. My query is can any appeal be filled before District and Session Judge against the order of JMFC.

continue
Anonymous   05 January 2022 at 15:25

Non payment of price of goods by dealer

To
The respected senior fellow experts
A dealer of our company had not paid for the goods delivered by our Company in spite of repeated intimation letters for payment were send from our company. More than six months had been passed since the last intimation letter dispatched.
One clause in the agreement between dealer and company is/was " UNTIL FULL PAYMENT MADE BY THE DEALER THE PROPERTY IN GOODS REMAINS TO THE PROPERTY OF THE OWNER(COMPANY)".
My query to the respected fellow experts is:
On the basis of the above written clause can we lodge a FIR under section 415(cheating) & under section 403(criminal misappropriation of property ) under IPC?
Abhijit

continue
raju   31 December 2021 at 20:17

Section 200

Court proceeded under section 200 for complainant examination and list of witness on date fixed pre coginance. On fixed date complainant was examined and documents filed. Mu query is whether court had taken pre coginance. Can witnesses be summoned in support of complainant complaint.

continue
Anonymous   30 December 2021 at 20:20

Framing of charge or plea

sir can anyone advice me what does " framing of charge or plea means

continue