LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taken money in tha name of loan

(Querist) 03 April 2024 This query is : Resolved 
I contacted a person works in Shriram Finance for Loan. He came to My home and told Due to Low cibil Loan from Shriram Fin not Possible but he can make sure that I will get Loan from some Other Company. He Bring a guy with Himself and Told that he is employee of HDFC and taking Gurantee that I will get Loan and for That I have to trasfer 21000INR as login Fee If Not so he will refund all my money. I trasferred amount to Shriram FIn Employee Through Google Pay. They also Told that They will take 5 percent from the loan amount which will go to Seniors.

after Few days they Both called and Told that Seniors asking for 14 percent and they will take it before Disbursment of loan tharough Cheque.
and The company Name is Namdev Fin PVT LTD.

In this process I come to know that The new guy is not from HDFC. and told lies. Now I want my 21000 fee Refund. what should I do? They are agree to refund But they are giving dates to dates.
Where to compalin and what to complain? first Guy is from Shriram Finance. shud I complain to shriram Fin too? Can I complain in Cyber department too on line complain? it was a home loan. in The name of My moner and applicant was my mother in this loan. Kindly Guide.

Thank You

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 03 April 2024
You may complain in Police station for cheating of money. And file a recovery suit against the person to whom you paid the amount through Google pay by consulting a local advocate.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 03 April 2024
This is a clear cheating offence by adopting all kinds of fraudulent modes.
You can lodge a criminal complaint against both the persons with the local police and get them punish as per law but for recover of your money you may have to take legal action for recovery as per law.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 April 2024
You have not clarified if the CIBIL score was relly low.


I fully agree with above views. You have to complaint inThana.

Your specific questions are replied as under:-

I complain to shriram Fin too?


Can I complain in Cyber department too on line complain?

In this case you have transferred money online so you can walk into Cyber Police and ask then.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now