14 April 2021 at 21:42

Pay protection

I joined on 16/09/2013 as MPSO in Telangana government. Later on
I joined as degree lecturer in Telangana Social Welfare on 30-03-2019 on lien basis.
(1) will I get pay protection(I. E. Degree lecture salary?) if I go back to parent department. Both the jobs I got through TSPSC


Answer now

Repected Experts,

I have filed Gratuity recovery application to Labour Commissionar office through an Advocate which I got order for recovery on gratuity then filed Form T to generate recovery certificate to proceed for recovery of my gratuity amount to collector.
When it was getting too late I approached to controlling authority i.e. Asst. Labour Commissionar via email and came to know that it was issued already and they sent copy of certified letter on mentioned address in Form-T, and sent me photo of it via email. By looking into letter I came to know that the contact person who filed my application have mentioned his address as C/O instead of my address hence I did not recieved the letter.
I went to him to collect my letter but he denied to give me original and said that he is authorised person to recieve the copy for further proceeding in my recovery application.
I read entire Gratuity Recovery Act 1972 and no where found that advocate is authorised since the recovery application can be filed by applicant, nominee or legal heir only.
I would like to know that is it legal that he is not giving me the letter which is on my name. If not that what should I do. Is there really advocate required in such application since it is not writ petition or any legal calim filed in court?

Please advise.

Answer now

09 April 2021 at 06:06

Need judgements


can anybody here provide me that ADMINISRATION TRAINEES are not Workmen as per ID Act.

Answer now

17 January 2021 at 10:44

Phone issue

After updating the phone with latest software, phone got damaged (motherboard).
Phone got damaged due to buggy software.
They are asking to pay to get it repair.
Please advice how to approach.

Answer now

I am working in one of the reputed central government funded educational institute as a "Daily wager" from many years around 17 years of service on daily wages basis... Now I need experience certificate to apply in another government job but for the same reason i wrote application regarding experience certificate but there is no reply and they are also not giving us anything like PF, ESI, Graduati etc... so what to do????... need urgent help

Answer now

18 August 2019 at 09:02

Resignation of teacher

Sir, my wife was working in a school since 12 yrs n was a permanent employee. She opted to resign n submitted her resignation letter on 18 April 2019 which was commencement of summer holidays specifying to settle the PF amount to be paid to her. Since May is school holiday period n institution got one and half month time to recruit another teacher in her place. The institution is not forwarding the PF payment and insisting us to pay 3 months salary.
Kindly put a light on the clause/rule related to this situation. May pls address.

Answer now

14 July 2019 at 08:45

Physical disable Right

Hello, Respected Member,

I am Shailendra Kumar Yadav (Physically challenged) texting this email in concern of Right of Disability.

There was one advertisement for an Assistant professor (which was reserved under URPWD( Unreserved physically challenged person) category in one of state University Dec. 2013. I had applied this post and keep on messaging to registrar and HOD time to time. I never get a reply from registrar but once I got a reply from HOD that soon it would be announced the shortlisted candidate. In Feb 2015 they published the list of all candidate with their respective applied branched (eligible and noneligible with remark) but in that list, URPWD reserved post did not mention (not a single candidate).
in this concern when i had asked to registrar and HOD, then ONly HOD replied that this post was reserved for that state as domicile and you are nondomicile of
that particular state candidate.

in response to this, when i emailed to HOD and told them that the domicile criteria for URPWD has not been mentioned in the advertisement and still, like other candidates, my name was not included in the list, along with the remarks.
After this HOD dint respond.

After all, i put several RTIs and complained to the physical disable commissioner, new Delhi.

then, university accepted their mistake but still, they didn't do anything and same time Physical Disable commissioner has issued one amendment request letter also in concern of my issues that in higher education system it may consider .

in the 2015 advertisements, the university got the application of only one candidate who was mine, after which they again advertised the same post but again they did not receive any application from any candidate. that post is still vacant.

there is several mistakes from university side to provide equal right to physically challenged person.

for reference i have attached the original advertisement copy, latest RTI Reply, Physical disable commissioner recommendation letter.

please help me to find legal advice.

Shailendra Kumar Yadav
Research Scholar,
Department of Environmental Engineering,
Delhi Technological University, New Delhi 110042

Answer now

19 November 2018 at 02:40

Notice period

I m Delhi govt employee..I HV completed my probation service from I HV selected on ESIC on same post under central there any notice employer asked me to serve three month notice period... I HV not time to serve this...and want instant resignation... employer asking me to pay three month salary..jbki sevice rules notice period ke bare mei silent hai....kya mujhe 3 month salary pay Karni Chahiye

Answer now

I worked for a tyrant. Started in Jan 2018 and quit in Aug 2018. I had a basic salary which was split in three. A basic given to me monthly, a part of the salary was given on quarterly basis as a variable pay and another vairable pay to be given to me at as annual which was also counted monthly.
Now I�ve quit and when I asked for the rest of variable pay which was mentioned in my contract the ex boss says he won�t as it supposed to be give at the end of the year and I didn�t not complete it and also the one part of my quarterly pay also is pending which he says I am not eligible for it
How far is he right ? Can I take any legal action against him ? Please advise as the amount is fairly good and I wouldn�t want to walk away from what is right fullly mine

Answer now

11 October 2018 at 23:23

Background verification Limit

Dear Exparts,
I have been working with a Finacial sector(Housing Loan Div) since Jan 2018 to till the time. At the time of Joining i have submit all the documents of my work experience after successfully verified they had offered me and i have joined. After Joining i have received appointment letter and successfully compleate the probotion period of 6months. Post verified my performance Higher management has confirmed my employement, now am the confirmed employee of that organization. Since day 1st to till the time am the only person who has acheiving 120% in all parameters compare with given KPIs shared by Higher management.
Now dated (09/10/2018) HR team has asked me to share the contact details of prev organization for Background verification.
Kindly share the below points :-
1) Is there any limitation of background verification??
2)Is there any process to do the verification after confirmation??
3) If prev employer not given the details then it would be impact on my job??
4) what would be the corrective measure safe guard the current job.
Need your valuable inputs

Answer now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x