LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

anil deoram kute   12 May 2015 at 22:13

Indian succession act

whether a widow leaving at her matrimonial home can file application for getting succession certificate of her deceased husband under indian susseccion act

ashishshrivastava   12 May 2015 at 20:26

Diversion of my property with pond in it

Hi Friends,
I have a bit tricky question about my property (saying tricky as I didn't found any single post on this issue in any sites) please help me as I am not able to find solution till now.

I have a property in Nagar Panchayat (Chhattisgarh) area which is now inside city limits though not under municipality limits. Friends its a 4 acre land which has a completely dried pond. On papers it shows a pond (Talab) but its my personal land.

My question is can I get it diverted to residential or commercial land. Or What does the byelaws says about conversion of pond land to residential use.

aman kumar   12 May 2015 at 17:32

Division of property ,

how can a person get his father:s property share ,
that is without any will , is there time limit for that ? , in between any partner try to control on property can any partner take
satay - order , for same condition , how can stop to illegal possession of any partner if property is under process of division

Satyajit Dhar   12 May 2015 at 01:26

Family problem with my parents

Dear Sir,
Today I am going to write a serious issue about my life. I d’nt know if any person had face the same problem as I am facing today. The problem is with my parents. I am 24 years old staying with my parents. The problem is with dieting. My parents are vegetarian and I eat both veg and non-veg. I have to cook myself when I have to take non-veg food as they don’t touch non-veg food items. My parents wants me to stop eating non-veg but that’s not possible for me. I don’t like to eat only vegetables. The debate is going from few years. At first the problem was not so serious but now they always quarrels with me and I am getting mentally harassed day by day. They do not allow me to cook non-veg foods. I can’t believe this that my parents are doing this to me. I tried to make them understand several times but they are not ready to understand me. I can’t tolerate this anymore.

Please suggest me if I can seek any legal help and is there any law?

Ravindra Tribhuvan   25 July 2014 at 11:50

Change of name in property card

Respected Sir,

Kindly answer the below two queries

1.What is the process to get the title search report of land. to verify government record about the land.

Thanks in advance


Ravindra Tribhuvan

ajayKD   05 December 2012 at 09:33

Hc judgments - father kisnapping his own child

Dear learned counsel,

Can anybody please help by providing links and/or the actual judgements itself where the HC (preferably Chennai) has quashed proceedings against a father who has been accused of section 363 IPC for kidnapping his own child.

I have a link to an article that appeared in the Hindu regarding a similar case:

I have neither the case number or details for the above.

Alternatively, If you could please point out any sites on the internet that I can purchase the actual judgements from, I will glad do so.

Any help rendered, as soon as possible, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day !


Sushil Sharma   04 December 2012 at 21:12


Respected Sir,
I want to know what are the rights of an adopted son in the property of his natural father.

aman kumar   31 May 2012 at 16:25


one of my Clint live in his (self contracted ) house with his two sons (married ).but his sons are dont care of him . fight for property always create tension ,they dont help to parents , there are no pension or earning from other source only little deposits . third son & one daughter live other city.
all my experts pls give advice /legal remedies for possession the house for given rent , maintenance money from son ., share of daughter
this is the biggest problem in new Indian middle class society plz give full details thans !!

tanisha bose   31 May 2012 at 15:21

Matter regarding our house

Hi Sir,
I am Tanisha from orissa. We have our own house in kolkatta. The house is in my father's name. But the problem is my mother's brother is taking care as we were staying in orissa.He has kept that house as rent and he himself taking the money.When we asked them that we will be shifting to kolkata and want to stay there he is not ready to give. Not even ready to give any share.Give me some suggestion that what should we do which will be good.

Dipak tapodhan   30 May 2012 at 15:58


whether departmental inquiry initiated against government servant on unnamed application?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query