FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Division of property ,

(Querist) 12 May 2015 This query is : Resolved 
how can a person get his father:s property share ,
that is without any will , is there time limit for that ? , in between any partner try to control on property can any partner take
satay - order , for same condition , how can stop to illegal possession of any partner if property is under process of division
Guest (Expert) 12 May 2015
Vague query. Information is quite insufficient to form any opinion.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 12 May 2015
Draft your query properly and provide details...............for proper response to your query.
ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI (Expert) 13 May 2015
Without will or gift, ancestral property follows through heir/succession in division. If u r deprived of ur right file partition suit to get your share
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 May 2015
Facts not complete, consult local lawyer and show him all the documents.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 15 May 2015
A co sharer can claim partition of property and his legitimate share in the property anytime, there is no limit for partition.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query