LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Doab's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 23864

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Can Answer: Labor and Service Law,Banking, Insurance,,Property, Taxation, Consumer matters Can't Answer: Criminal Law

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    Member of LCI Forum. Have been at various levels up to Zonal Head. Handled Sales and marketing, Training Portfolios.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    LCI Forum. In house publications of the companies I have worked with.

    Educational credentials:
    Post Graduation in Financial Management.

    Award & Honors:
    Medals,Trophies,certificates,Incentives, Awards from companies I have worked with. From LCI: For Highest thanked member of LCI Forum; Autobiography of Steve Jobs Founder of APPLE.

  • DrishyamDrishti says : Request for Advice regarding Resignation
    Sir, My husband is working in a govt organisation and wants to switch over to other govt dept. But his current supervisor, due to personal grudges, is causing unncesaary hassles & hurdles in his resignation process. He is asking for unnecessary, unreasonable documents and approvals from other authorities just to cause make the process difficult for him. His higher authority does not listen and asks to talk to him only. What can be done in this regard.

  • Sonu Goyal says : Query
    Sir FIR registered against me is quashed on the basis of which I was terminated from services during probation by consumer forum nawanshahr. Kindly guide me that whether I can get my job if yes kindly guide me please Bhagwan Dass 7986056102 FIR NO 289 DATED 30.12.2016 PS KOTWALI BATHINDA U/S 419

  • Consumer Rights says : Query

  • Consumer Rights says : Contact number
    Bhagwan Dass Resident of Nawanshahr Punjab Contact 7986056102

  • Consumer Rights says : Query
    Dear sir as earlier I posted on this forum that I have terminated from my service during probation period on account of FIR registered by department and your good self queried wheather I have been acquitted from the charges. I informing you that FIR registered against me is quashed by High Court and while quashing it high court retreated that the allegations are hypothical not bases on concrete evidence. Kindly tel me can I claim my reinstatement in services plz. Regards Bhagwan Dass 7986056102

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799