LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Doab's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 23864

+ View Full Profile

Labor and Service law is fascinating.


I shall prefer to post at LCI on matters pertaining to Labor and Service , Insurance, Consumer, Banking, Property, Income Tax…….

The views expressed in various threads are first hand feeling on the matter posted in the thread and shall not constitute to be legal advise.


Online Discussions have its own limitations. Kindly consult a local lawyer at your location along with all documents on record in person and understand the merits and proceed under expert advise of your able counsel.


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Can Answer: Labor and Service Law,Banking, Insurance,,Property, Taxation, Consumer matters Can't Answer: Criminal Law

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    Member of LCI Forum. Have been at various levels up to Zonal Head. Handled Sales and marketing, Training Portfolios.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    LCI Forum. In house publications of the companies I have worked with.

    Educational credentials:
    Post Graduation in Financial Management.

    Award & Honors:
    Medals,Trophies,certificates,Incentives, Awards from companies I have worked with. From LCI: For Highest thanked member of LCI Forum; Autobiography of Steve Jobs Founder of APPLE.

  • Santishkumar says : Query
    Sir,if under 226(3) recovery is made with interst,can after 6 year new Ito ask for more interest on account of mistake in calculation of interest by previous ITO? Read more at:

  • Kaushik Nandy says : Tenancy Vs Encroachment
    One of my tenant is occupying tow rooms at my residential building and being used for dwelling purpose but Monthly rent bill i issued for one room as it is being issued by earlier landlord from whom I had purchased the building in 2010 and residing in the building since then. at this stage Can i suit civil case against the tenant/ his son( who is staying in another room) for encroachment of one room and get eviction order if so then what is the process.

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : tERI GAAND KUTTA MAARE

  • Divakar says : Please,8365.0.html

  • Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query