Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 31 May 2012 This query is : Resolved 
one of my Clint live in his (self contracted ) house with his two sons (married ).but his sons are dont care of him . fight for property always create tension ,they dont help to parents , there are no pension or earning from other source only little deposits . third son & one daughter live other city.
all my experts pls give advice /legal remedies for possession the house for given rent , maintenance money from son ., share of daughter
this is the biggest problem in new Indian middle class society plz give full details thans !!
ajay sethi (Expert) 31 May 2012
if 2 sons dont care for father and are not contributing towards household expenses he can make application under maintenance of senior citzens act wherein they will be forced to contribute
S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Expert) 01 June 2012
The person may also ask his sons to vacate the house and if they do not vacate, then can file a police complaint.

The person can also approach the Courts.

S Jadhav
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 02 June 2012
The relief lies in CrPC 125 and Senior Citizen Act.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query