Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Matter regarding our house

(Querist) 31 May 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Hi Sir,
I am Tanisha from orissa. We have our own house in kolkatta. The house is in my father's name. But the problem is my mother's brother is taking care as we were staying in orissa.He has kept that house as rent and he himself taking the money.When we asked them that we will be shifting to kolkata and want to stay there he is not ready to give. Not even ready to give any share.Give me some suggestion that what should we do which will be good.
A V Vishal (Expert) 31 May 2012
You have legal remedies however it is advisable to visit a local lawyer and then send him a notice to furnish accounts of rent received after which you can procced legally.
ajay sethi (Expert) 31 May 2012
if house is in your father name how can your uncle give premises on rent unless power of attorney has been given by your father?

issue legal notice to uncle on what basis premises given on rent without consent of your father and for accounts . request him to deliver vacant posession of house
aman kumar (Expert) 31 May 2012
you can sue on all persons live in house , for illegal possession , your uncle also party for respondents
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 02 June 2012
I agree, you can issue notice to them for vacating the presmises.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query