Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian succession act

(Querist) 12 May 2015 This query is : Resolved 
whether a widow leaving at her matrimonial home can file application for getting succession certificate of her deceased husband under indian susseccion act
ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI (Expert) 13 May 2015
Yes, deseased wife despite staying away from metromonial house can.
Guest (Expert) 13 May 2015
Of course, yes. However, please discuss the real problem or the nature of doubt, if you have.
aman kumar (Expert) 13 May 2015
It is compulsary to get succession certificate
Guest (Expert) 13 May 2015
Any hitch in discussion of the real problem in one installment? Give full background of the case instead of asking academic queries.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 May 2015
Yes she can apply.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 13 May 2015
She can apply and obtain Succession certificate. But reply to the clarifications sought by expert Mr.Dhingra.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 13 May 2015
agree with experts.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 15 May 2015
She is entitled to protect her interests as a successor to her deceased husband, she can very well apply for a succession certificate through a court of law.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query