R.K Nanda's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 18680

+ View Full Profile

About me


R.K.Nanda-  Advocate- Supreme  Court of India.

 Expert in legal drafting of  plaint,written statement, revision petitions, appeals, writ petitions of high court and writ petitions, caveat petitions and PIL and SLPS of Supreme Court.

My specializations are writ petitions, appeals and SLPS   in Supreme Court.

Court Practice : 36 Years.

 Querists can get detailed paid reply for their legal queries by sending them at my given below email id.

email id : rknanda7@gmail.com  

Mobile. 9818465434 for paid phone legal advice.


























    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions related to family disputes, property disputes and civil disputes. I cant answer questions related to tax matters.

    My area of expertise
    Civil law , Property Disputes ,Banking disputes and matrimonial disputes.

    My experience in the area (years):
    above 3 decades

    Organizations I belong to:
    practicing advocate at delhi

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Sc.and LL.B. (Delhi University)

    Award & Honors:

  • madesha says : Need Help
    filed RCR in the family court. filed a separate case for seeing my Baby boy for visitation rights. My baby is 11 Months. I need to get my baby for 1st year birthday which is on 9th Aug 2019. Cn I get my baby with my wife for 3 days with the court order. judge will give me the permission.Do judge recommend for counselling or mediation center. we all our families sit together & solve our problems. I don't want divorce. my wife is not ready to come

  • Sapan Ahlawat says : Statement of Accused
    Respected Member, While framing of charges against the accused in a complaint under section 138 of N.I. Act, the accused has stated that the cheque was stolen but later on after the persual of all the records it comes out that the cheque in question was issued for some transictions between the complainant and the accused. Now the question is that how can the accuse rectify his statement given at the time of framing of charges. Please help. Thanks

  • Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

  • khurana says : I.A
    Dear Shr.i Nanda Thank You

  • Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 51503

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44360

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x