Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

malipeddi jaggarao's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 5765

+ View Full Profile

Baiscally I am a banker having worked in a Public Sector Bank for more than 30 years.  I am a Law Graduate and having keen interest in law.  Before joining the Bank, I worked with some renowned advocates for secretariat assistance.  In the Bank also I used to deal with legal matters.  I am thorough with RTI Act, SARFAESI, NI Act cases.  Good family Counselor.  I do some social work within my means and capacity and this service of tendering free advice is part of my social service. 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Anantha says : Donation to Temple
    Hi sir, My great grand father's had given some acres of land to a temple. Now myself and my family (Joint Family) are facing financial problems and it's very hard to survive. Now we want to request the Endowment department to retrieve the land or portion of the land to us. Can we ask this ? Is there any reference case laws or judgements in this regard. Pls guide us. Thank you.

• Shivani B says : Memorandum
    ....But he neither obtained Branch Head approval nor informed for these transactions, treated this is a routine transaction. Due to heavy monitoring aspects, branch head(my self unable to noticed such transactions)... How can i reply memo received by me....

• Shivani B says : Memorandum
    Sir, I am a Banker working since 23 Years, I am always putting my sincere efforts in my job. Working as a senior manager(Branch Head). During sanction of Loans, I was taken all the precautions. But due to negligence part of my advance officer, few of the Cash Credit accounts done by him (Without bad intention and lack of knowledge- transferred funds to out of business activities as per customers request).

• Shivani B says : Memorandum

• Mayra Rodriguez says : Contact me through email... (mayrarodriguezzz255@
    Hi, Dear. My name is Mayra Rodriguez (Sgt), a female US Army working under the peacekeeping force in Syria presently. I pick interest on you from this platform and will like to establish a mutual contact with you for a purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please! get back to me via my mailbox at (mayrarodriguezzz255@gmail.com), Regards. Sgt. Mayra Rodriguez. Contact me through email... (mayrarodriguezzz255@gmail.com)

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799