malipeddi jaggarao's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 5757

+ View Full Profile

About me

Baiscally I am a banker having worked in a Public Sector Bank for more than 30 years.  I am a Law Graduate and having keen interest in law.  Before joining the Bank, I worked with some renowned advocates for secretariat assistance.  In the Bank also I used to deal with legal matters.  I am thorough with RTI Act, SARFAESI, NI Act cases.  Good family Counselor.  I do some social work within my means and capacity and this service of tendering free advice is part of my social service. 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Mayra Rodriguez says : Contact me through email... (mayrarodriguezzz255@
    Hi, Dear. My name is Mayra Rodriguez (Sgt), a female US Army working under the peacekeeping force in Syria presently. I pick interest on you from this platform and will like to establish a mutual contact with you for a purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please! get back to me via my mailbox at (mayrarodriguezzz255@gmail.com), Regards. Sgt. Mayra Rodriguez. Contact me through email... (mayrarodriguezzz255@gmail.com)

• Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years –Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive – with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years – 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) –Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years – 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• sayanghoshmondal says : DIVORCE UNDER ADULTERY
    DIVORCE UNDER ADULTERY Respected sir My parents are married for about 30 yrs. Out of the wedlock of them 2 children were born, me and my sister. I am about 26 yrs old and my sister is about 21 yrs old, and our education is going on, and both of us are unmarried. My father was director of a central govt. medical college and recently retired from service and gets a pension of about 60000rs. My mother is class 12 pass. We have a house which is joint property of my father and mother. My mother is a housewife and until now is residing in the said house. My father built the house from his own income and taking loan from the bank(the loan has been paid in full). For last 10 yrs my mother has led her life in adultery with various persons of which me and my sister are eyewitness. My parents have no physical relation for past 10 yrs. But we all live in the said house. Me and my sister want to stay with my father if finally separation takes place. Recently my father has filed a divorce case under adultery,cruelty and desertion. After that my mother has filed a case for inter rim maintenance under section 24 of HMA, and requesting the court to pay her 26000rs per month and 60000rs one time for litigation expenses. My questions are- 1. What may be the approx amount my father has to pay her as inter rim maintenance? 2. What is the approx amount of time to solve the whole matter? 3. After the case is solved is there any chance that my father has to pay maintenance to her? 4. Is there any provision in law where major children can file a case against their adulterious mother on ground of cruelty? PLS HELP

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×