Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   28 August 2021 at 21:08

Guardian of a muslim minor except father and grandfather

Who is the legal guardian of a Muslim minor after the death of his father and paternal grand father?

Zeeshan   27 August 2021 at 00:59

Putting my lock on tenant's shop.

As stated earlier.
A tenant did not pay rent for 1.5 year.
Didnot vacate the shop even after expiry of rent agreement.
Then stop opening shop.
Legal notice send to shop and home return back.
Then I publish of lost in newspapers.

Then i cut one of the shutter lock and put my lock on it.

After some days, tenant come and called the police at 100 number. When police came, the shop was closed.

Tenant arrange 2 witness who states that we see landlord cutting shop but didnot see him taking any goods.

Now my question is,
1. What police do in this sceneratio ?
2. Can police file FIR under "decati" IPC ?
3. What I have to do now ? Police is harassing me.

Anonymous   15 August 2021 at 19:47

Property rights

My mother is single , we don't have any property from our father side as they were seperate when I was 6 months old and my mother had taken us in custody, now my maternal grandmother who was live with me until her death bed has given a property to my mother and my mother also gift her said property in same to both my sister and me, now I would like to sale off the property that registered under my name but my mother and my sister create an issue and threatened me that they will sue me and revoke the gift deed and throw me out from the property, so is there any legal answer to fight back or is that possible that they can retake the given property again??

Uday Kumar   15 August 2021 at 14:28

Wrongly delivered/ not drawn on us/ n i act

Dear Sir,

Cheque returned with Remark as "Wrongly delivered/ Not drawn on us"
In this case Please confirm if Complaint under section 138 of NI Act is applicable
Request, kindly reply with positive citation

With Regards
U Kumar

Satyam   14 August 2021 at 00:25


Kya main apne papa ke mama ki beti se Sadhi kr sakta hu

Anonymous   12 August 2021 at 13:48

Registration of flat

Namaste Sir,

Im desirous to purchase to purchase one flat in Bangalore. But the owner resides in America, How to proceed further regarding payments, drafting letters and registrations.

The owner says he represents his father in law in Bangalore to register his flat to me.


Anonymous   12 August 2021 at 07:58

Can an employed wife become dependent on husband

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am an employee of West Bengal State Owned Power Company and entitled to Medical, HR, LTC & HTC [Home Travel Concession -annual] benefits and my wife is a Contractual Employee (Para Teacher) under Sarva Shiksha Mission in West Bengal.

As in West Bengal a Para Teacher receives salary of Rs.13000/- (approx.) PM with 3% annual increment and they are not entitled for on other facilities viz Medical , HR etc. apart from EPF and one time Rs.300000/- post completion of 60yrs (retirement) as retirement ex-gratia.

In the given circumstances, can my wife enjoy medical benefits, LTC benefits from my organisation, as she is not provided such facilities by her employer.

Mallela Abhyudaya   11 August 2021 at 19:20

Forgery of cheque and promissory notes

Sir,my mother took money from financier in 2018 and gave 6 promissory notes for 1,53000 each to him with her own writing and signature and we have Xerox of those copies and later in the year 2021one month back he gave us two notices regarding that one notice is we gave him 5 lakhs promissory notes and as time was going to complete for the note and we gave him 5 lakh cheque to him and later it was bounced due to insufficient funds and another notice about 5 lakh promissory note and to pay it in time, here fact is we never gave him cheque and we never give him two five lakhs promissory notes also so what to do sir how to take action on him,he sent the fake promissory note to my father through what's app sir

Anonymous   11 August 2021 at 16:12

Civil nontradingcorporation

Can ntccharge transfer fee or development fee or interest on non payment of maintenance charges. They don't auditbooks of accounts

Anonymous   11 August 2021 at 14:58

Release deed validity and enforce

1. In 1974 my grandmother applied Form 7 (under Karnataka Land Reform Act-Occupancy rights) for Land ownership. This Property was tenanted property (Mulageni & Chalgeni)
2. As per the Form 7 process the entire tenanted property vested with the State Govt.
3. In 1975, my grandmother executed the release deed in the year 1975 on entire above tenanted property in favor of her eldest daughter(my mother) with consideration amount Rs5000, which was registered with sub-registrar and mutation entries completed in the record. Paid consideration amount in front of sub registrar. Also members of the family - legal heirs also given the consent and signed in the release deed.
4. In 1980, Form 7 become Form 10 - State Govt passed the order and declared Grandmother as owner of the entire property and updated the land records.
5. In 2007, grandmother passed away
6. In 2019, grand mother’s legal heirs some how showing the death certificate of grandmother and updated everyone’s name Karnataka RTC(Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops) with their names.

Question: When the Release deed was created, property in concern was vested with State Govt. Can I now enforce the release deed and update my mom’s name in the property (RTC). Is the release deed valid?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query