FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Kuldeep   18 May 2014 at 18:08

Senior advocate/advocate on record

Is it okay to engage only advocate on record for Supreme Court civil appeal case or one should engage senior advocate also. Does court give more importance to senior advocate during arguments.

prithwish sengupta   27 April 2014 at 19:16

Employee provident fund

will i get employer's contribution made in EPF along with my contribution made in the EPF in case of resignation from my job? i have served for 2 years and 8 months.

Vinay   24 March 2014 at 14:50

Harasmet while releiving


Sir i want to enquire about one of my friends problem. He is working with an organization. He was treated badly and not provided with the allowances. Now when he want to leave then he is being harassed and being threatened. He is ready to pay the bound amount but still facing problems. Please suggest what to do.
Revert as soon as possible.
Thnx and regards

anupam sharma   13 March 2014 at 20:10

Susupension of sentence

A person has convicted U/s 363, 376 IPC for 7 years imprisonment vide order dated 10.07.2013, An appeal was preferred in High Court which has been admitted on 11.09.2013. does a bail application u/S 439 CrPc lies in High Court or simply an application for suspension of sentence U/s 482 CrPc pending the appeal would suffice? Convict was arrested on 25.12.12, arrested after FIR was registered.

afzal   24 February 2014 at 21:12

B khata property

I am Md.AFZAL from Bangalore , I was bought 26x22 size B khata property in 2002,this site khata was still in the name of original party. it was registered, in 2000 by another party . now the sole parties grand children suit a against me and my site, i was built house in 2005 now they are claiming theirs what to do.

Hitendra   23 February 2014 at 19:03

Eligibilty for govt employee

Dear Sir
I was arrested under 151, 107,116(3)
before 14 month. so i am eligible for govt. employee or not.

Divyesh Vadukar   22 February 2014 at 19:41

Increase in rent of shop

i am heaving shop on rent since 34 years. my landlord oppose to change furniture in my rental shop. now he said to increase rent from 300 to 2000 !
he is also not providing me receipt of paid rent ! i have 1 reciept of recieved rent of his father of sep 81 to jan 82
i have electric meter on my father's name, telephone bill on my name and Nagar palika assesment certificate since 1983 !
1,i want to know can he increase rent this much ?
2, what is the rule to increase rent ?

Member (Account Deleted)   14 February 2014 at 20:52

Protection from misuse of dowry act/domestic violence act/498

Dear Expert
I am Sunni Muslim from Punjab. I got married in the year 2012 under Muslim law & have no child. My wife started dispute on small thing & cruel to my old mother. She threatened us to file a dowry case & beating etc in addition to dire consequence. On 29-01-14 she started dispute on a little matter & abused me and my mother. When his brother was called he came with they manhandled my younger brother & also dragged us to police station. Where a compromise was made & she was allowed to go with parents but she took away all the ornament. I have submitted my application to Amarat-E-Sharia Punjab. Pls guide me what shall do to save myself and my old parents from her threats of filing a case under dowry act and domestic violence act.

DV victimmmm   14 February 2014 at 19:03

Wife filed application to summons it department to get my tax information

Dear experts,

Wife had filed DV case in November 2010 which was dismissed by the court.She filed crpc 125 last year and filed RTI to get Tax return information from Income tax department.This RTI application was rejected and I also sent a reply to IT department not to disclose the information.I proved that wife is earning and lied to the court during my evidence.

She had closed her evidence and now she has filed application in the court to summons the RTI officer from IT department to get the my income tax details.I am not working since last 1 year by the way.

How can I oppose this appilcatiion. As far as I know there is already a judgment from Supreme court that income tax information is a private information and can not be discoled if thereis no larger public interest involved.Please give me any advice in this regard.Thanks a lot in advance for your valuabe suggestions.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query