LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Employee provident fund

(Querist) 27 April 2014 This query is : Resolved 
will i get employer's contribution made in EPF along with my contribution made in the EPF in case of resignation from my job? i have served for 2 years and 8 months.
S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Expert) 27 April 2014
As you did not posted complete material to opine ,even it may be said "yes" you can claim.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 April 2014
If you transfer the funds in your PF a/c and keep the a/c regular you shall accrue more benefits.

If you withdraw both EPF and EPS components you shall not get entire amount from EPS an rather a set formulaue shall be applied by PF office.

You can choose to withdraw EPF and choose to keep pension regular and shall get certificate from EPFO.

If you withdraw EPF both employee's and employer's contributions shall be paid.

You may visit the nearest PF office or surf on

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 28 April 2014
I agree with the expert advise of Mr. Kumar Doab ji.
To add to the above, the contribution of employee and employer is being credited in to the EPF account of member (employee)which should (generally) be transferred on switching to other employer.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 28 April 2014
well defined by Mr Kumar Doab.

But have you joined any other company.
ajay sethi (Expert) 28 April 2014
agree with Mr Kumar Doab
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 April 2014
Agree with the expert Kumar Doab ji.
V.T.Venkataram (Expert) 28 April 2014
The answer is yes.But, if you donot withdraw, and if you have not joined any other company, please apply for scheme cerificate.When you join other company, the amount will be automatically transferred. Please remember that if you are a member for 10 minimum years[ even if there is a break in service], you are entitled for life llong pension .The wife of a pensioner is also entitled for pension after the lifetime of her husband.Now the minimum pension has been revised to Rs 1000/-.Now tell me my friend,wheher you will withdraw a meagre amount ??
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 30 April 2014
agreed with the experts opinion n the subject, nothing more to add.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query